MegaMan Star Force release date

Novaheart

MegaMan Star Force release date

from ANN, its gonna first premiere on Toonami Jetstream next week, then on cartoon network next month.

DtD

[Z?]
>_<

Oh com'n...why is Cartoon Network doing this? "Megaman NT Warrior" failed so much they didn't even finish the series...why are they doing this to Star Force.

GSR

That one guy
Because they hate any source of joy, and that includes memories of anime without horrible dubbing.

Then again they might pull a 180 and somehow have good voice acting. Hahahah, yeah right.

tetron

Quality Check<br>rawr inc.
All I care right now is whos voicing who.
Now if they got the bad ones....*sighs*....

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
I don't care for the dub. I'll just stick to our releases. Not interested enough to check it out.

Novaheart

digiboy123;5352 said:
I don't care for the dub. I'll just stick to our releases. Not interested enough to check it out.

Same here, though I'll check it out for quality and perfectionist sake, that and see how they're gonna air them ^^;;

DtD

[Z?]
GSR;5346 said:
Because they hate any source of joy, and that includes memories of anime without horrible dubbing.

Then again they might pull a 180 and somehow have good voice acting. Hahahah, yeah right.

Look at the other series that was brought from JetStream...Hikaru no Go. That is the worst series I have ever seen in English. How could they possibly cast it that bad? Sai and Hikaru sound nearly the same >_>

Honza_N

GSR;5346 said:

Or it can be some deal between Viz and Cartoon Network. Who knows?
But, I'm curious if they will air this as 10 mins episodes or if they put two episodes together.

GSR

That one guy
They're putting the episodes together as 20-minute ones. It's scheduled for 13 episodes, which conveniently takes us right up to a cliffhanger.

Then again, who knows how the 'two-hour special' will affect it, though my guess is it'll just be episodes they'll re-air later.

hey

I when's the exact date starforce starts on Jetstream and is Dats gonna continue subbing the episodes on youtube because I could only go to episode 14 and the rest weren't subbed

TuxRug

Retired
I would give this a try if I could get my computer to even buffer jetstream. Click, load for about 10 seconds, then it says end of episode.

GSR

That one guy
drickcox88;5609 said:
hey

I when's the exact date starforce starts on Jetstream and is Dats gonna continue subbing the episodes on youtube because I could only go to episode 14 and the rest weren't subbed

Yes, DATS is going to keep subbing RnR.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
drickcox88;5609 said:
In case you failed to notice, we just recently released episodes 11-14, and have announced that we have 15-17 basically done.

Think my good sir, think.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
is it monday on jetstream? hmm need to watch for the voice acting and opening and be a judge of how good/bad it is.

i need to put it on my calendar because im going to be busy reading Harry Potter.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
True, i wonder what that guys problem was?

any ways GSR, i could not help but noticing that you live in wisconsin, do you know any body with the last name schurman or heard of the schurman cheese factory.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
true, Sorry about that. ill pm later

anyways i hope the voice acting isnt going to come out like a one piece. that would make me sad

GSR

That one guy
Hahahah, I'm sorry, I just love it when people assume Wisconsinites all love cheese and dairy and stuff. No, I've never heard of either. :p

Also, for those of you wondering how dircox turned out, he messaged me on YouTube accusing me of being pathetic for being on the internet. He also thought I was 19.

I kindly pointed out to him that I was born partially crippled and ergo must spend most of my time on the computer, told him I very much doubted he had a 'full scholarship to the NY School of Film', that even if he did he would likely not become a multi-millionaire like he claimed, and blocked him.

It was all in all a very satisfying message to write. :)

On topic though, I think the quality of the voice acting will affect my motivation to QC RnR. :p