MapleStory Anime

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I do! ^_^ I play the MMORPG, so I figured I'd check out the anime.

I love the opening theme so much <3

StelarSX

Jack In!
I wonder if Anji has a top student or something. The anime also seems to also be something of the future of the MS World. I got bored of the game...the anime is so much better since monsters actually have a part. The game was just kill, lvl up, get money, buy/sell. It got annoying.

So who's your favorite charactar? Mine's Anji! :D

Wanted1992

Well I played/still playing the MMORPG >>> but I heard that the anime was too bad so I didn't even bother to see it. (well after ur posts it seems that I need to check it out :) )
well my main is lvl 40 fighter in khaini :)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I grabbed a few eps, and was going to work with someone to sub it, but nothing came of that.

*looks at ED karaoke and sighs~*

The songs are pretty though~

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It's very likely that there will not be any new subbing projects.

Emi-hime

It's pretty neat, though a bit odd as a lot of people from the game don't exist XD And it seems they are on Maple Island but they talk as if it's Victoria so it gets confusing. I love the Mushroom though <3

Emi-hime

Subaru Stelar;32786 said:
The anime shows a lot more on monsters and actually give monsters personalities.

Yeah :3 Which is really neat. Though, it's pretty bad when they show monsters that aren't where they usually are... It's just a shame they don't have other NPCs from the game.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
That mushroom is the new Pikachu. They give monsters personalities, but I just don't get the storyline.
neds moar Grendel the Really Old.

Quatre Winner

I watched the first episode unsubbed and found myself completely confused... I don't remember if I went in search of a subbed episode or not. I think I did, and while it made a little bit of sense after that, I honestly can't remember what happened XD; My brain's kind of not-working right now.

As far as Maple the game is concerned... level 40 assassin on Khaini who hardly plays because she's a broke person. In-game, that is... The only level 40 equipment I have is one I got from a quest, and I don't feel like trekking across half the world in order to get to Ludibrium. Plus, I have like 20 quests in progress that I've forgotten about... yeah.

Anime: Okay. Game: Meh. It's entertaining, but frustrating.