I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
* will check these later today and give full suggestions and reup the fonts

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Okay, first off, sorry to both of you for the corrupt fonts. I've re-zipped the fonts and uploaded it here (will update the first post in a bit with that link)
lawliet96;31514 said:
Your levelling looks relatively good, but a tad too much. It seems a tad bit washed out.

For your text bubbles, you want to make sure that they're centered in the bubble, and have the font alignment set to center. ^^

I'd also say to decrease the font size a tad, they seem offly big.
lswanddils;33721 said:
Well the second person is right, your files are corrupt because I had a go downlaoding them. Although I used my own fonts and to be honest this isn't the best I can do, I spent about 20mins on this, but it's ok I guess. Also whats with the SFX on the second one? I didn't see any on the translation?
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/lswanddils/editortest.jpg Take a look and get back to me please? I'm interested in all sorts of manga, but I cant do much if I'm not given the translation ;P Oh and also, I didn't like the look of leveling so I left it as it was :S Could you also upload the fonts again if possible?
It needs to be levelled, no ifs, no ands, no buts. ^^;

Like the above guy, please make sure to center your fonts.

lswanddils;33890 said:
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2818/editingtesteditleveledccy7.jpg
(I'm home now and I've edited the post, this should be the actual link. Sorry if I confused anyone).
Once again, you need to level and center the fonts.

lswanddils;33951 said:
I found a font on the internet when I searched for manga fonts. I found one that looked very similar (if not the same) as lawliet's. So I dunno if it helps but I've got another picture now, leveled, with this new font. http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3488/leveledandfontnotbadcoplv9.jpg
This isn't levelled either. :x

lswanddils

"A Banchou never lies!"
Aww bugger, I`ll take another look and see if I posted the wrong picture when I get home. :(

I've checked it. Erm, if it isn't leveled then what did I do? I was on photoshop and leveled it. I moved the centre bar and it darkened the picture like lawliets. I also centred the fonts liek you said. But I don't understand, if that isn't leveled then how do I do it... I thought I had. :S

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
don't double post (again)
the pages need to be levelled until the blacks n whites are pure

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
:eek: There is a bit of dirt but overall that looks good!

*sends PM*

kazukiPP

Manga Editor
Hi, I´m new on this forum but not on this world of scanslate and manga editors. Well, here is my scan edition.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
lswanddils;34241 said:
Oh! Didn't even realize that you fixed the image links.

Both are levelled, and the second one is a pretty good levelling job.

However, your text isn't centered, and it appears that you added the text before levelling - you'll want to add the text after, so that it doesn't get all distorted. (Look at your image and you'll see what I mean)

But it's looking better and better! ^_^ Just so you know, one of our lead scanlators, Joey, was denied about 4 times before we finally hired him. :p
kazukiPP;37175 said:
Hi, I´m new on this forum but not on this world of scanslate and manga editors. Well, here is my scan edition.
Looks damn good :) Hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.