Looking for new manga staff!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Looking for new manga staff!

Two part recruitment post - first section is looking for translators for some future projects, second is looking for more editing staff.

---

We're currently looking for a few new manga translators to give our scanlators some work. :)

We're caught up, for the most part, with most of the translations that we have laying around, so some new stuff would be fun.

Here's a quick list of some of the mangas that we have that we'd be willing to work on, and have the resources for now (or will in a few weeks :))

- Anything from CoroCoro (I have current plans of scanning in Pokemon DP, Penguin no Mondai, Boku wa Galileo, Treasure Gaust, and Saru GetCHU, but wouldn't be against doing any others!)
- Epitaph
- Aijin - Itaihodo Aishite
- Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu (Vande wants to edit this! ...jk)
- Suteki Tantei Labyrinth
- Baccano! 1931 The Grand Punk Railroad
- Shugo Chara
- Anything from Kero Kero Ace (I currently am planning on doing Pipopa, but there is lots of other fun stuff in there, like Gundam 00, Geass, Eva, etc.)

----

In a similar note, we are still looking for more manga editors to add to our team. Cleaners/typesetters are also welcome. ^_^

Our scanlating section, until recently, has been pretty sad. But with some new blood (Joule and Kazuki are pretty awesome..!) and spirit, the team has been moving again.

---

So if you'd be interested in joining our team, feel free to either reply to this thread [on the forums] (Guests can reply!) or send me an e-mail at jkaizer@gmail.com

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
AGH GUU GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!! :D

Seraphi - hired cause we already know what you can do ^^

kazukiPP

Manga Editor
We need more translators, I´m awaiting for TL of chapter 2 Ranger Batonnage and start to edit and typesetting. I´m glad stay here ^o^

Magna

ONLY A CLEANER!? I hate typesetting *death*
Dammit, you just have to drag me back.
Expect to hear something from me in 2 months after I graduate, if I'm not dead by then :]

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
If you guy's manage to get a Translator I would love to See Suteki Tantei Labyrinth Scans. I'm currently watching the anime and it's awesome.

G

GaustKaizer

Penguin no Mondai and Treasure Gaust seems to be interesting:D:)

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Uwah ;_;

AMV, mass amounts of homework, OTHER amv, mass amounts of homework, cousin, homework....

As soon as this all blows over I'll be happy to...actually be active staff again >_>

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Magna;45398 said:
ONLY A CLEANER!? I hate typesetting *death*
Dammit, you just have to drag me back.
Expect to hear something from me in 2 months after I graduate, if I'm not dead by then :]
Yeah, we've kinda split up the process. Some like typesetting (Vande :confused:) some like cleaning (me!) and others... well, yeah.
Stelar;45399 said:
I wish I could help...

Yay for the thought of having Penguin no Mondai scanalated!
You could go learn to scanlate :)
Kaitou_Yahiko;45411 said:
If you guy's manage to get a Translator I would love to See Suteki Tantei Labyrinth Scans. I'm currently watching the anime and it's awesome.
The manga is very prettily done. Especially the color pages. o.o
Crush;45413 said:
Penguin no Mondai and Treasure Gaust seems to be interesting:D:)
:eek:

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I've gotten my first issue of Kero Kero Ace, and I'm pretty sure that I'll keep getting it now. :)

So I'm willing to scan any of that in now ^_^