Legend of zelda

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Vande: IMO, it's better than nothing, since it's a rare find in general. Too bad that old site, that the OoT manga came from (it's mentioned on the site RamenRanger pointed out), doesn't exist anymore.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
of course having the books is a nice thing (looks to her shelf and smiles)

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Vande: Evil!! You own them!! lol I wish I did. Where'd you manage to find them, and which ones do you have?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
SSJ Jup81;3633 said:
Vande: Evil!! You own them!! lol I wish I did. Where'd you manage to find them, and which ones do you have?

Ebay :) - i own them all bar 1 book which should be coming at anytime from Greg which he got me for my birthday.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I concur. That's evil. XD Reminding me that i can't order things especially Zelda stuff...

@_@ Is there a Link to the Past manga or am I wishing for something?

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Old school, man. OLD SCHOOL D: I miss the classic Zelda games. Someday I'll actually get those stupid silver arrows and fight Ganon.. instead of forgetting them and facing Ganon with one hit point o_o

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Kage;3641 said:
@_@ Is there a Link to the Past manga or am I wishing for something?

There isn't no

Of course i just may end up debinding them and scanning them *smiles*

Kazu

RamenRanger;3713 said:
but i must beat zelda 2.

I hated number 2: If it looks like crap, sounds like crap, plays like crap, and feels like crap, then it must have been crap.

IMHO the first one was a jewel. I actually had a challenge with that game when I first played it. Still the best is LttP, nothing can beat that game. LttP was the very last Zelda game that posed a challenge, where if you played it the first time you will die.

Every Zelda game proceeding it (LA-TP) was easy enough to never get a game over and die. I managed to beat TP without using a fairy, with the exception of the first time I did a joust, now doing that on the Wii was hard.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
the joust on the wii was hard. had to do it again.

the only reason i want to beat to is to say i beat them all except Phantom hourglass.

2 is easy once you learn the secret to leveling up.

Kazu

RamenRanger;4118 said:
the joust on the wii was hard. had to do it again.

the only reason i want to beat to is to say i beat them all except Phantom hourglass.

2 is easy once you learn the secret to leveling up.

So you've also played that uber generic American Mac CD "learning" Zelda game as well :D

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
[DS_Raws]The Legend of Zelda Four Sword Manga Book 1 Chapter 1
File Size: 7.08 MB
Mediafire

I do have a few other chapters scanned but only 1 released :D

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
thats a good manga read the whole thing

I wonder what the next game might be like?Any one got any ideas for the next game that you wish would be in?