Legend of zelda

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
Legend of zelda

you know i cant believe i never put this here.

well now that going to have to change as this is one of the greatest game series
to ever exist.

well folk lets get talking.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Ages/Seasons for me have been the best game set - i loved how the stories were together in way of plot line.

Zelda always has a special place - and roll on Phantom Hour Glass later this year!

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I only got to play Seasons out of the Oracle games. ;-; I should get these roms...

Er I didn't say that.. no.. really..

I'd like to say that I LOVED, I mean, LOVED Link to the Past. Maybe because I played it on the SNES and took 1 month to beat it but I LOVED IT. It was a great game and I loved the weapons and items. The medallions were really fun too! :3 I love Zelda games. Zelda is <3

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
the seasons games were just great. favorite thing was finding all the code for the good items like the big goron sword

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I hated the Big Goran Sword - just cause you had to have both hands for it and couldn't hold any other weapon at the same time.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
you may not have been able to equip any thing with it but put on the red ring and nothing will get up again. one hit and bosses are torn.

Edit* could i get a mod to change the seasons vote to oracle games. my bad!

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
I like Oracle games but the best is Oracle of Ages.

Vande said:
I hated the Big Goran Sword - just cause you had to have both hands for it and couldn't hold any other weapon at the same time.

Yes, but Big Goron Sword is most powerful than Master Sword. For me bad weapon is Bomb Chu - cost is high and effect bad :/

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
It's a very hard choice for me, I have only played on 3 Zelda games (Ocorina, Waker and Twilight) and love all 3 of them, I got wind waker first and loved the graphic design, Ocorina I like because of Saria's theme (can't get it out of my head, love it) and twilight princess I am currently playing on and love the concept of using the Wii remote as a sword. I'll say Ocorina though as in all fareness it was one of the best games for its console (like Mario N64 and Banjokazooie)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
RamenRanger;3408 said:
Edit* could i get a mod to change the seasons vote to oracle games. my bad!

done :)
The Big Goran Sword maybe more powerful but i still don't like it

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Only because you haven't free hands? You may take any weapon or item at any moment. Big Goron Sword have (for me) only one cons - speed. But i may destroy statue without using bomb.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I've been playing twilight princess and in the arbiters cave and I've seen such a massive rip-off of ocarina of time's forest temple. Another 4 Poes stealing fire.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Wtf. I replay link to the past... and now the freaking thing won't give me my Big Key. I don't even know why it won't give me my big key.

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
Link's Awakening!
That was also my very first video game. In French. Not that I knew a single word in French, back then.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
Majora's mask was a great game too when you got past the 3 day thing. i manage to collect all mask, pieces of heart, and fairy collecting upgrades. took me some time but it was fun.

links awakening was my first zelda game so it hold a special place in me heart. i like when you get all 8 instruments and play at the egg.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I like the manga versions of the Oracle of Ages/Seasons more so than the actual games for obvious reasons...more story cmopared to the game, but never mind that.

I think I like all of the games I've played of this series in some way or form, but, I'm going to have to go with the "cliche" answer, and choose Ocarina of Time. That's the one that I've played most, and the one that's drawn me in most, even though I do like Oracles of Ages/Seasons, and A Link to the Past and the other games as well (the only games I haven't played is that Four Swords Adventure; Minnish Cap; The game that just recently came out for the DS).

I wish I had the ROMs of these games still, since I no longer physically have them.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
ROMS are easily gotten.. *cough* But I won't mention more about that in forums >_>;;

Can someone explain Four Swords to me? I don't really understand it (cause I never played Link to the Past: Four Swords).

I like the manga though I haven't seen any of the manga for Zelda finished yet.

Akira

People
I have only played 3 Zelda games:
Twilight Princess
Oracle of seasons
A Link to the Past

A Link to the Past is by far the best. I loved every minute of it and the storyline was good.
I have only completed Link to the past and I heard Ganon's bestial form was like a pig, yet he seemed more of an elephant to me.
Is this a different design?