Lan's Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valitoria

BitTorrenter!
Hey I do not make rules here, I just replied to this thread, hoping to be helpful.... hehehehehehe.....

:)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Enigma Supernal;77898 said:

You object to this, but not to other things of simmilar nature.

Yep...
You haven't been to the Digimon forum, have you? I've bashed almost every person who made a thread asking for help in the games. At least, all the ones since I joined.

Role;77938 said:
You haven't been to the Digimon forum, have you? I've bashed almost every person who made a thread asking for help in the games. At least, all the ones since I joined.

Wow...every single one of em'

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Honestly, it pisses me off when someone comes crawling to us for help in a video game. You can talk about how cool it was, sure, but if you're looking for help or something, there are sites DEDICATED to that. Go to them, and stop wasting our time. That's how I feel, at least.

Can we PLEASE have a mod close this topic and move it to spam or something? Please?

^ Wow thanks role we just lost 80% of possible gaming topics, wow what great community advice... This thread is apparentley now about Lan keeping journals :p

No seriously I think your the only one pissed off here role, stop whining over these because lets face it you are the only one as far as I can see (and that's probably because anyone else who has a problem doesn't even click into these threads, if that's anyone).

Role does have one point though, if you want gaming advice check out www.gamefaqs.com it's got pretty much everything you will ever need. Although really there isn't any harm asking anywhere were there is a nice community were you feel comfortable asking for help, and there definitely aren't any rules against it here as far as I can tell.

Rendan

Missed <3
I personally don't feel as though it is a BIG DEAL to ask gaming help here when there are obviously many people here with the knowledge to help people and aren't horribly offended by it. While it isn't a gaming community, I don't think it is terrible for people to ask for help, considering how most/all of the people here play video games.

Let's just play nice, Role, 'kay? :]

But since spam has been accumulating, I will lock it, as requested.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Breaking the lock to say one thing, our forums are here to help. That includes advice on games. We do not want to drive people away with your attitude Role. If the kid wants to make a topic asking for help that's fine. But i will not stand for bashing of other people and it IS in our forum rules.

Remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.