Lan's Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken

*Silence*
Lan's Journal

If you have the some MMBN games and inserted it at the GBA cartridge in DS, you can do a quest regarding the retrieval of Lan's Journal that is scatted everywhere... and if you find them all you'll have the BN blaster as a reward...

Well my question is : whats contents of the journal? I think its both available in SF1 and SF2...

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Are you using a flashcard? Cause apparently it doesn't work, cause apparently it is region locked. That means if you're playing US version of Starforce 2 you will need US version of MegaMan BN.
Try plugging in one of the BN games, then playing SF, then save the game and reboot.
I think you get an email from Detective Goyouda which lists the locations.
But like I said, I think it is region locked. So it might not work.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Only available in second game, is region locked, is also found on GameFAQs.

Forsaken

*Silence*
Role;72441 said:
Only available in second game, is region locked, is also found on GameFAQs.

Can you give some specific link at gamefaqs?

The Aurora;72440 said:
Are you using a flashcard? Cause apparently it doesn't work, cause apparently it is region locked. That means if you're playing US version of Starforce 2 you will need US version of MegaMan BN.
Try plugging in one of the BN games, then playing SF, then save the game and reboot.
I think you get an email from Detective Goyouda which lists the locations.
But like I said, I think it is region locked. So it might not work.

I dont have the battle network versions...
What do you mean by region locked?

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
The Aurora;72440 said:
That means if you're playing US version of Starforce 2 you will need US version of MegaMan BN.

Does that answer your question?

Reading makes life a whole lot easier!:)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Here's a good questions... Why do people go to a FANSUB group to ask for help in a video game?

I swear that's what the GameFAQs boards are for.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Actually I found the more common FAQ boards had very inacurate information on the subject... The first 5 I went to said diffrent things, the few after that said the truth.
Odd...
But you do have a point...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Between the guys asking for "How do you get dis digimon" to things like this, it's getting VERY irritating. We're not a videogame help site, dammit!

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Yeah... fair point...
However, nomatter how much you tell everyone to post elsewhere for solutions to their problems, there is always someone who doesn't.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
And the best way to deal with them is blunt force trauma, via the lovely BANHAMMER!

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Yeah... <3

A sorta good example of our... relationship... might be seen in Beat To Death Angel Dokoro-chan... Her and her spiked steel club...

Valitoria

BitTorrenter!
The Journal chronicles what happened to Lan after the Beast series... if you completed the pieces, Lan will give an E-Mail.... I don't want to spoil anything but, here's the last part of the message:

We will work harder to make a happy future!

Valitoria

BitTorrenter!
Yes, it was set 200 years...

SF was I think in my own opinion, was influenced by Battle Network Anime.

I mean the Cross Fusion from MMBN Anime really looks similar when Geo errr... Subaru and Omega-Xis errr... War-Rock fuse together to form Megaman or Rockman.

:)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Dammit, let this topic die! DATS is NOT a place for everyone to flock to for video game questions! That's what this thread is!

PURGE IT FROM EXISTENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.