If you are Hikari Netto or his navi Rockman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
If you are Hikari Netto or his navi Rockman

It seems that there should be a love story in the story Rockman EXE.
Then, think of the following scene:
1, If you are Hikari Netto, which girl do you love?
2, If you are Rockman, which female navi do you love?
3, If you use a syncho chip and make a cross fusion, the result will be...?

Your answer will lead to a doujin novel. Just try it.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
You know, it does say that he married Mayl at the end of EXE6... So he does have a canon love interest...

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I am not surprised. Rockman and Roll, not matter which series (Rockman, Rockman Dash, Rockman.EXE), they are couples.
Then I think of the result will be different two hundred years later. Hoshikawa Subaru is Rockman, but no one is roll. Only the war between Runa and Misora.
Well, if I were Hikari Netto, I should think over it. In fact, I prefer to be Zero and find my best love, Ciel.
Well, well, it is out of question.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
In most Rockman series Roll is considered Rockman's partner. Colour scheming of HarpNote matches most versions of Roll, and furthermore Misora can actually denpa-henken, unlike Luna, and many of the Rockman games Roll actually does fight alongside Rockman. HarpNote is definantly the Roll of RnR

Litintha

Resident RockxNetto Fan
If I was:

Netto: I'd chase after my NetNavi. ^_^
Rockman: I'd chase after my NetOp. ^_^

Plain and simple. :)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
...Actually, Rock and Roll are usually brother and sister. It's only in the network timeline (and possibly Dash, dunno) that they're not. Or maybe they are, and chose the wincest ending... who knows...

Anywho... can we not start more shipping wars? Those get really annoying.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;96931 said:
...Actually, Rock and Role are usually brother and sister.

And you tell us not to confuse you with Roll.

1. Mayl, obviously. Who else, Yai?
2. Probably Roll. Considering that she's probably one of the only female Navis anyway. Unless your doujin novel wants to include yaoi... *shivers*
3. Hmm, I'll go on a limb and say "Rockman" from Ryuusei 1.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Actually, that time I was pretty certain I didn't make that typo. I'm not the one who changed it, but you damn well better bet I'll change it back.

Don't forget there's Meddy, too. Plus, there's always the option that the girls drop the boys and go for each other.

Litintha

Resident RockxNetto Fan
Role;98328 said:
Actually, that time I was pretty certain I didn't make that typo. I'm not the one who changed it, but you damn well better bet I'll change it back.

Don't forget there's Meddy, too. Plus, there's always the option that the girls drop the boys and go for each other.

Wait...

Does that mean that the boys can't drop the girls and go for each other?

*is confuzzled*

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Litintha;98343 said:
Does that mean that the boys can't drop the girls and go for each other

Well, either could happen, really.

And anyway, I don't think Rockman has that much affection for Meddy. (Medi?) It's Meddy who has the hots for him.

Oh yeah, please don't make Netto x Enzan. I've seen too many of those already.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
No, the boys die long, lonely deaths. The girls on the other hand...

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Litintha said:
I agree here.

The world needs more Netto x Tohru, anyway.

Or Dekao x somebody. I can swear on my life I've never seen one of those.

Role said:
No, the boys die long, lonely deaths. The girls on the other hand...

Well, no, that's only if the boys die long, lonely deaths. Sometimes the boys don't die at all. What then?

Litintha

Resident RockxNetto Fan
Zodiac;98539 said:

Dekao isn't the most...attractive of the boys on Rockman.EXE (too fat). He isn't as cute as Rockman, Netto, Tohru, or even Enzan (although, I personally am NOT a fan of Enzan in the least).

But, I DO have a doujinshi of Dekao x Netto somewhere on my computer (forgot the name of it. lol).

Zodiac;98539 said:
Well, no, that's only if the boys die long, lonely deaths. Sometimes the boys don't die at all. What then?

If the boys don't die, I call Rockman. <3.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Zodiac;98539 said:

They're not immortal, silly. They have to die of old age at some point. And their lives, of course, will be long and lonely, right up to their deaths. Thus, long and lonely deaths.

Mattwo

1, Malyu :p
2, Seeing as Roll isn't his sister... Roll but I'd rather have a nekogal navi like that one virus only without the virus. :p
3, If I am reading this right(synchro chips? Cross Fusion? Wouldn't that mean it'd be rockman? If not...) I would choose a female navi to see what's like. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.