How can I stop this? <_<

G

GaustKaizer

I have a cat but never happended. Though, he walks around my computer

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
happyguy;57257 said:
let your cat chew on the broken ones so it doesn't chew on the new ones that you have. Or put the headphone back in the case so the cat could only chew on the case :p

lol believe me, I tried...I leave the broken ones around so she can chew on THOSE ones...but no....she ignores them and goes digging through my bag.... <_< I think she just hates me lol.

And she's mocking me right now, falling asleep right in front of me.... I wanna push her off the bed on the ground...so tempting....

@Hoshi: Yes, my cats like to do that too....they actually lay on my keyboard and expect me to pet them. <_<

Anyway I got a case, so far, so good.... but she hasnt been doing anything bad lately...I think it's because she misses her master... (My step brother went off to North Carolina for dance practice for a month) .....but we'll see what happens when he returns..... @_@

Thanks alot for the suggestions, everyone! I'll try to find some spray too. =3

G

GaustKaizer

Just let him or her do he or she wants. I forgive everything he does since he's so cue:D

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hoshi No Kozou;58866 said:
Just let him or her do he or she wants. I forgive everything he does since he's so cue:D

lol As much as I love to and love to agree with you, I can't dish out the money to pay for new headphones every week. XDD

With the gas prices being up to like 5 dollars a gallon, I want headphones to be the last of my worries. X3

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
There's a simple solution you know. Kill the filthy beast.

Of course, you can't just go and do that, so instead, set a trap. One that inflicts pain on it if the thing even comes CLOSE to your headphones.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Role;59328 said:

Of course, you can't just go and do that, so instead, set a trap. One that inflicts pain on it if the thing even comes CLOSE to your headphones.

i'll inflict pain on you!

*hugs the cat*

You can ignore THAT suggestion

Trivial

I see that Vande loves cat ^^

Anyway, if you know what your cat hates, you might use it for supportive protection to make it go away from your headphone

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Role;59328 said:

XDDDDDD ROFLMAO.

Sorry, the way you typed that was just so funny. And what's ironic is...I DO WANNA KILL IT... except she's just TOO CUTE to kill. <_< lol interesting suggestion though. XDD

Vande;59330 said:
i'll inflict pain on you!

*hugs the cat*

You can ignore THAT suggestion

XD :-p I know how you feel, Vande, I too, am a cat lover, no matter how evil this cat is, it's just...too cute to kill. ....pst...you want her? I'll ship her off to ya! XD jk.

Trivial;59360 said:
I see that Vande loves cat ^^

Anyway, if you know what your cat hates, you might use it for supportive protection to make it go away from your headphone

Heh no kidding. Hm..that's the problem, this cat is like...super cat....she doesnt hate anything. :confused: ... She's a big spoiled BRAT. She's...my brother's "I am queen of the world" type cat. White, fluffy and fat. lol.

bluesun;59363 said:
Possibly... try orange peel?

Orange peel...? What do orange peels do to cats?

So far, she's been good.... (hint, the saying "so far") ....I bet when my brother gets back, she'll go digging for my headphones again.

And it's not just headphones she likes to drag around too.... <_< She also likes taking my socks and hiding them in various places all over the house...everyday, Im missing more socks...
I even got a picture of her in the act! If anyone wants to see this...this....EVIL CAT.