Happy Birthday megumi~

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Happy Birthday megumi~

Or should I say, to myself? *facepalm*

Sept 8th is my birthday, since it's already the 9th for Futa and other people on that side of the world.

Yeah, it was on the bottom of the page. And nobody noticed.

Plus, in real life, only one person remembered that today was my birthday (she always does <3). Another person, I had to give her a huge hint before she figured it out.

I guess I had to see how many people actually remembered, since I've told quite a few people over the years. So I suppose my sixteenth birthday came out quite amusing.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Sorry, I don't scroll down to the bottom of the page much... Anyway, Happy birthday Gumi~ I hopes you had/have a good one. If you'd like me to do anything feel free to ask. ^_^

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I would have posted later tonight.

>(

Happy birthday!!!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Atsushi;147574 said:
I would have posted later tonight.

>(

Really? Oh, sorry. TT_TT I was kind of on a spree of telling everyone after telling no one at school.

Shizuru

Happy Birthday!!!

I know how it feels to have no one (well, besides family) remember. Mine's coming up too and I'm considering whether I want to make my own cake to bring into work (everyone else gets one because I remember theirs)...but I think that might be too passive aggressive ^^; Besides, it's largely my fault since I refuse to let people know that it is coming up. They've been told more than once in the past and it's not a hard date to remember. But I digress...

Hope you had a great day and did something fun!

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Holy shit! My instinct is correct!!!

My colleague asked me if today is 9 September, and I've got a feeling that somebody's birthday is today!

And I am right! (Although due to timezone difference...)

Happy Birthday Megumi~ o/

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Happy Birthday, Megumi~ \(^o^)/
I hope you´ve got a good one~ ^^

(Let´s see if my birthday next week is noticed too xD" *remembers last year*)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Shizuru;147585 said:
I know how it feels to have no one (well, besides family) remember. Mine's coming up too and I'm considering whether I want to make my own cake to bring into work (everyone else gets one because I remember theirs)...but I think that might be too passive aggressive ^^; Besides, it's largely my fault since I refuse to let people know that it is coming up. They've been told more than once in the past and it's not a hard date to remember. But I digress...!

I admit I have trouble remembering other's birthdays. But I at least know what month their birthdays are in, so when it comes near that time, I actually go up to them and confirm exactly what day it is.

But one of my friends somehow remember my birthday to be in November. -_-'

(But when's you're birthday? We can celebrate it here (even though the cake will be a lie)! :D)

Futamaru;147589 said:
Holy shit! My instinct is correct!!!

My colleague asked me if today is 9 September, and I've got a feeling that somebody's birthday is today!

And I am right! (Although due to timezone difference...)

Instincts can be quite amazing sometimes.

Matze149;147590 said:
(Let´s see if my birthday next week is noticed too xD" *remembers last year*)

I'll make sure I'll remember this time! Well, I hope. *headdesk*

Phantom Kaitou;147591 said:
Happy Birthday! ^__^

*Goes back into the shadows*

Lige! <3

Thanks everyone. :D

Shizuru

megumi;147596 said:
I admit I have trouble remembering other's birthdays. But I at least know what month their birthdays are in, so when it comes near that time, I actually go up to them and confirm exactly what day it is.

Heh, I'm bad at actually remembering anything but the month too, so I have a little list posted on the wall at work ^^;

megumi;147596 said:
(But when's you're birthday? We can celebrate it here (even though the cake will be a lie)! :D

Aw, thanks! It's on the 11th. :)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Shizuru;147628 said:
Heh, I'm bad at actually remembering anything but the month too, so I have a little list posted on the wall at work ^^;

That's a good idea. xD

Shizuru;147628 said:
Aw, thanks! It's on the 11th. :)

*takes note*