Habits and tendencies?

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Habits and tendencies?

Well... When playing Ryuusei or Ryuusei 2 and the like...

Do you have the tendency to do something during or at the end of the fight?

Like... Boy A has a habit of using Ox Fire in every battle and won't end it without using it.

For me...... Heheheh... I'll only put mine if you people put yours...... :]

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Not really. o.o I just fight until I win... which I hope for most of the time.

*isn't a good gamer and so has problems winning most of the time, even against easy people >_>*

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Uh... so no special habits, huh......

I have the following tendencies:

Ryuusei1:

1. When I got the HarpNote card, I made sure I used it in every battle.
2. I never run from any battles
3. I would put HarpNote, ex, and sp in my folder and fav the normal and ex ones.
4. When beating a boss, I would use at least one Harpnote, and in most cases, all three, to conjure up a "rock concert".
5. When I use a brother card, I always pray that I score a Harpnote from Misora.
6. When I get a Harpnote card in boss battles, I keep them in my custom screen and use them to beat the boss.

Ryuusei2:

1. About the same, actually......
2. When I got the Misora Folder, I wrote down the cards so I could make it again when I wanted to.
3. I always make sure that I score 5 hits.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
true harpnote/misora fanatic ehhh?

i tend to like ending by using magicians freeze, but its not really done every time cz of its inconvenience.

And in every megaman game i need to get 100%, in the case of starforce it was all battle cards, star force cards, full brotherband, all hp memories, all transer jobs, all buster weapons (including the EXE one) and any other side quests like the one zack gives you where you need to kill 10 jammers and all the xipher mail etc...

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Let´s see... I noticed that I never use Harp Note´s cards without all my atk+10 (usually 2) and I tend to use more sword chips than anyother

Trivial

Lesse....

- I tends to make a Counter Hit even to bosses
- Often use War attack even the enemy is close enough/within the fire range
- Never use Barrier chips, just stack a lot of Recov as compensation

StelarSX

Jack In!
Hmm...what I do a lot...

I always use the Vulcan Seed 3 Battle Card. (Is going to to be mad if there isn't that battle card in RnR2)
I also make sure that I have some sort of barrier on. If I lose my FirstBarrier I get my Aura on.

Rendan

Missed <3
I have a tendency to use a Holy Panel and then a Stage-Changing card. :confused:
Also, to get my Big Bang card and use it while my opponent is flinched.

I have issues.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
I always start with a Mega Chip, hoping it finishes the enemy quickly. If it doesn't work, I use sword cards, since I'll be bored and more Mega Chips would bore me even more.
On boss battles, I run around. And use a lot of Mega Chips. I don't trust myself with swords.
I should dig for my game again...*mumbles*

Trivial

For viruses, i often bust them with Mega chips
But for bosses, especially SP version of it, i use Mega chips when the boss is annoying or kinda hard
If the boss isn't that hard i use normal attacks and Rock attacks

Rocknote

Banned
Thirdmaster;29128 said:
Uh... so no special habits, huh......

I have the following tendencies:

Ryuusei1:

1. When I got the HarpNote card, I made sure I used it in every battle.
2. I never run from any battles
3. I would put HarpNote, ex, and sp in my folder and fav the normal and ex ones.
4. When beating a boss, I would use at least one Harpnote, and in most cases, all three, to conjure up a "rock concert".
5. When I use a brother card, I always pray that I score a Harpnote from Misora.
6. When I get a Harpnote card in boss battles, I keep them in my custom screen and use them to beat the boss.

My tendencies:

Ryuusei2:

1. About the same, actually......
2. When I got the Misora Folder, I wrote down the cards so I could make it again when I wanted to.
3. I always make sure that I score 5 hits.

Ryuusei1:

1. Same as above but sometimes save it for final attack.
2. Same as above.
3. Only put HarpNoteSP.
4. Try to get three HarpNoteSP from Misora, folder and counter hit when have a battle with EM live form to preform a "Triple HarpNoteSP ROCK With NOTE Live Concert".
5. Same as above.
6. Same as above but only use for first attack and final attack on the boss.

Ryuusei2:

1. Same with Ryuusei1.
2. Same as above but feels didn't like to modify the original one she gave......
3. Try to score as much hit as I can.

It seems to hard but have fun.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
rocknote;29264 said:
Ryuusei1:

1. Same as above but sometimes save it for final attack.
2. Same as above.
3. Only put HarpNoteSP.
4. Try to get three HarpNoteSP from Misora, folder and counter hit when have a battle with EM live form to preform a "Triple HarpNoteSP ROCK With NOTE Live Concert".
5. Same as above.
6. Same as above but only use for first attack and final attack on the boss.

Ryuusei2:

1. Same with Ryuusei1.
2. Same as above but feels didn't like to modify the original one she gave......
3. Try to score as much hit as I can.

It seems to hard but have fun.

Yay! Great minds think alike~ :]
Anyway...... so that's how you score your triple Harpnote SP combo......

Well, THEY NEED A HARP NOTE GIGA!!!!!! *roars*
I mean...... It feels pretty sad, you know. (She needs more attacks too)

Trivial

While Harp Note, i only use her if i'm on the same row with enemy so she launch her Machine Gun String
Her Shock Note is lame

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
It's good, since either way, it's a free ticket to stun-land!

But not so for Ryuusei 2...

Machine Gun String does 5 hits, breaker type and stuns, while the Shocknote makes the enemies flinch.