Gokusen

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I just started re-reading and re-watching both the dramas and the manga. XD I want more~ I'm asking to see if anyone knows any manga raw places and hopefully i can just watch the pretty pictures and hope i can figure out what goes on.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
No I haven't... I started getting into Gokusen when I watched Gokusen 2 drama on tv. Then I found the manga and the first Gokusen drama. Never got into the anime.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
The anime was okay. It didn't hint as much at the Shin x Yankumi thing though, although, it did subtly hint at it, imo. The final episode of it, I felt it was obvious that Shin liked her, especially when he made that statement to Shinohara, "You were late." I guess by that, he meant that he wasn't there to fight for Kumiko's sake dealing with that gang Kudou was involved with. Shin also figured out that Kumiko liked Shinohara because when he was carrying her on his back, after that fight she was in, she was talking in her sleep about Shinohara.

Oh, there is another part that was pretty cool (not sure if it's in the manga or not since I haven't gotten that far into yet). Kumiko was asleep, and she woke up with Shin right over top of her. She woke up to see his face. "Oye, Yankumi, be quiet.." she then pinned him down and was started shaking him, and Fujiyama woke up and got the wrong idea since it looked suggestive!! It was hilarious! "Do you want two hours, three hours? Oh I love young guys." Hilarious reactions with those two. It was during the school trip. It was in episode 8 I think.

Edit: I decided to take a screen shot or two or 20...of it. :p

Since I took more than I realized, I put it in a zip file and attached it. Still it was funny when you heard the two arguing in the background and they were showing Fujiyama sleeping, and then she woke up and saw those two, and they were breathing hard, disheveled and stuff, and she was insisting on going out in the hall, and assumed that Sawada could go for 3 hours and she was all "Great!!!"...but was soon interrupted as the others were in the doorway (Uchi, Noda, and Kuma, I think).

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Ohh I see I see. In the drama it was funny because it was like, I won't lose to you. I wouldn't have it any other way. Oh, all three of us are rivals? Sorry make that four of us. XD

In the manga it's funny because Shin I guess wants Yankumi to acknowledge him as a mature man... so.... TO A REAL MAN THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FUNDOSHI. XD

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Oh, forgot to add that he looked annoyed after Kumiko was mumbling on about Shinohara in her sleep.
Kage;14090 said:
Ohh I see I see. In the drama it was funny because it was like, I won't lose to you. I wouldn't have it any other way. Oh, all three of us are rivals? Sorry make that four of us. XD
That was like one of my favorite moments from the drama! For the anime, the junk with episode 8 at the hotel. lol
In the manga it's funny because Shin I guess wants Yankumi to acknowledge him as a mature man... so.... TO A REAL MAN THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FUNDOSHI. XD
I'm looking forward to the Fundoshi thing. I've only heard about it, not read it yet. I'm dying to see her reaction to it. I'm only up to Volume 4 now with all that oimai stuff.

Getting right down to it though...I just couldn't imagine Shin wearing one. lol

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
It's hilarious. I was re-reading it and I started laughing about it with the staff... probably scared some people. XD

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Which Volume/Chapter is that in anyway? I'm tempted to skip ahead. I just got to Volume 5 of the manga and know it's not in that one, by the chapter titles. I promise not to read anymore until my flight tomorrow...erm...later on this morning. lol I need to go to bed.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Volume 8 Chapter 10.

Dunno if anything can actually be a spoiler... @_@ *ish laughing because she opened it right away and got it*