pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Frozen Twins;14707 said:
Porygon is Digital
Porygon is a monster
Figure the rest... ? Just something to think on
Hey! That's a different show :eek:
Rhythm is not a digimon because she is not a monster.
But I'm sure Gizmon IS a digimon

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
What kind of argument is that ? Does Angewomon look like a Monster to you aswell ?

Digimon are not Monsters in that sense. They are Monsters in sense of being strange creatures.

nahxela

MugenSeiRyuu;14912 said:
What kind of argument is that ? Does Angewomon look like a Monster to you aswell ?

Digimon are not Monsters in that sense. They are Monsters in sense of being strange creatures.
I don't think that pawitp meant it in that sense, I think he/she was thinking along the lines of Rhythym being similar in a way to how Gennai was.
He, and his clones, aren't digimon, but still exist within the digital realm as data-ish beings.

Blaze Dragon

Blazing with energy!
Gizmon's name ends in mon, therefore it is a Digimon. Period.

Plus, all the other evidence that's so much more useless than this one :p

Frozen Twins

Hey, I was just going by memory, so you don't need to rail on me... so Gizmon are modified humans... I was pretty sure he said something about the core, but Meh... unless somebody comes up with new evidence, this one's been pretty beaten down to the dust... but I do admit, the results are interesting, 3/4 says Gizmon is and a fourth say he isn't... well, I guess I need a new topic to debate into the dust... see yeah then, unless somebody can come up with new evidence for this one.

Betamon X: Long live LE DIGIMON!

Gomamon: (Grabs Betamon by the Tail) Sheesh, you're more annoying then while you were trying to destroy the Digi-destined.

Frozen Twins

We pretty much decided Rythm is a "Gennai". And I mistyped, I'm sorry, I meant Gizmon was modified by humans... please forgive me.

amigobro2

Frozen Twins, what your saying is kinda arrogant, you seem to always think you are ALWAYS right about something that hasn't been proven with "hard facts", and you assume that what you say is the only "right" way to believe, you did this first when you said what you said to onkeikun, then now you're saying that "we", as in the whole wide world, agreed with your ideas of Rhythm being a Savers type of "Gennai", all I have to say man, is that you better change how you go by stuff like that, cause in the "real world", people don't play that!

Anyway, I think Gizmon aren't really Digimon, as I just can't explain it right now, but I could be wrong, I really don't know.....did Kurata specifically state that they were Digimon himself? Maybe I missed it if he did.....

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I've found it! Episode 25, 5:37 He says "It's made from the Digimon I've captured, who were modified to create A NEW DIGIMON"

Frozen Twins

I don't mean to sound arrogent, and I'm sorry. I meant by "we" was that the general consensious for Rythm on my last post was that she was a "Gennai" like figure... please forgive me.

As for the hard facts thing... that's how you win a debate... isn't it? You're right and you're opponent is wrong until they prove with facts their right and you're wrong. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, it's just how I "debate." I'm sorry.

... the key words being new digimon... ... ... ... ... that could mean a lot of things, but Great job finding the exact quote...

Frozen Twins

New Digimon could also mean a new style of Digimon... like a Vaccine or Data or Virus. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I do believe Gizmon are "digimon" however it's good to look at all angles.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Normally "new Digimon" means brand new digimon, re-colour or re-style used for a new style or colour.

Frozen Twins

Not to beat a dead horse or anything...

Betamon X: Yeah right.

Ok fine... anyways... Gizmon arn't exactly normal, though.