General discussion

Do you want "special guests*" to help Ryo before the main Chosen Children appears?

• Yes! It will be fun... :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noo~! :( They will ruin the story!!!

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • I dont know >.<

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Seraphimon-T.K.

<b>Scan Editor</b><br>~Holy Warrior~
General discussion

Here we will talk freely for this project :) Write your thoughts about it and if you noticed something that i must do it better in the next chapter,you're more than welcome to say it :)

I'll start saying something about Agumon :p
I used the "Lizard" joke from Digimon Next manga (i find it funny :rolleyes:) maybe its out of character for "Adventure Agumon" but i guess its a "taboo" word for all the Agumons :D

Also i want to thank everyone who read it and left a comment in the forum. That helps me alot ;)

DOWNLOAD LINK
Chapter 1

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Only thing that i was urk was Vandemon rather than Vamdemon. But since Vandemon is his romaji it is acceptable.

Besides that it is kickass.

Seraphimon-T.K.

Vande;58021 said:
Only thing that i was urk was Vandemon rather than Vamdemon. But since Vandemon is his romaji it is acceptable.

I always thought it was Vandemon...Next time the chapter will pass from QC :D
I'll try to make a cool battle with Vamdemon just for you :3 ;)

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
NOOOOOOOO!! Vandemon sounds cool! No Vamdemon.... :CRY: Your Vandemon version is right.. :CRY:

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Vandemon is the romaji of Vamdemon, but Vamdemon is the correct version.

celestial_sacred

Vamde = vampire demon. It's not vanpire demon, right? ^^

I'm really looking forward for the next chapter 'cause I just wanna know how the story goes in a manga!

Seraphimon-T.K.

celestial_sacred;58221 said:
Vamde = vampire demon. It's not vanpire demon, right? ^^

I'm really looking forward for the next chapter 'cause I just wanna know how the story goes in a manga!

Next time i'll not mess with Vamdemons name :p

As for the story,i have some surprises :rolleyes: I did some changes to keep the interest high enough :3 :p

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Love what you did so far.

Haha, I'm a sucker for the Lizard Nickname.

Noticed that Ryo's Eyes are green, but they should be blue. Okay, atleast better than Bandai Asia's brown eyes....

Seraphimon-T.K.

MugenSeiRyuu;58318 said:
Love what you did so far.

Haha, I'm a sucker for the Lizard Nickname.

Noticed that Ryo's Eyes are green, but they should be blue. Okay, atleast better than Bandai Asia's brown eyes....

Arigatou :3

As for the eyes,i saw the in-game pics and he has brown eyes,thats why i choose green (i didnt saw Digimon Tamers so i didnt know his has blue eyes...) Even if i change it i think not too many people will notice :rolleyes:

PS: i choose green because i have green eyes too:p:eek: nande na :3 j/k

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Vande;58021 said:

Where does "Vamdemon" come from, anyway? I thought the default sound for "n" was "n".

Nemomon

tricky77puzzle;58405 said:
Where does "Vamdemon" come from, anyway? I thought the default sound for "n" was "n".

Except for situations, when 'n' is before 'm' or 'p' or 'b'. In that cases, 'n' sounds like 'm'. Anyway, before 'd', 'n' should sound like 'n' not 'm' ;).

Seraphimon-T.K.

Also im thinking the possibility for some "special guests" to help out in some points before Ryo finds the rest of the Chosen children... You'll like something like that to happen? Or you think it will ruin the story?

Special Guests= Characters from games like Hero (from Digimon World 1,or Akira from DGMW2) i was thinking Masaru too (2 lizard rivals :p) or Taichi from V-tamer (it will cause some confusion later though)...but i want to hear opinions first and if someone has other suggestions is more than welcome to write them here :3

EDIT: I made a poll about it :D

Nemomon

Voted for yes. Maybe somewhere it Your story a Wizarmon will appear and will do something good :). But try not kill him. Also try not killing Leomon ;). Too many Leomons died lately X_X

celestial_sacred

I seriously don't know about that idea. But it would be better if characters that appeared neither in anime or manga make their appearance in yours. Either way, this will still be a good story~

Seraphimon-T.K.

I guess that i will decide when i finish the second chapter...

Also try not killing Leomon . Too many Leomons died lately X_X
I thought it was a tradition for leomons to be dramatic characters :p Maybe they didnt behave when they made the series,thats why in every season there is a dead leomon XD
Also i assume that you like wizardmon :p

Well I don't really know anything about Hero. Maseru would be okay, but why would he later leave?

Also, when he find the "main" Chosen Children, are they going to help him fight, or are they just going to give him their Digimon and go back to the real world? I know they latter happened in the games, but for a comic the sooner would make more sense.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
It would be better if you didn't cause it may make people think that it really happened which then isn't true to the proper line of what happens.

Maybe do a special when the main thing is over?

Seraphimon-T.K.

Hmm~! Vande you're right :p Maybe i'll make some special chapters when i finish it :D

Daisuke Motomiya said:
Also, when he find the "main" Chosen Children, are they going to help him fight, or are they just going to give him their Digimon and go back to the real world? I know they latter happened in the games, but for a comic the sooner would make more sense.
I thought it will be better if Takeru and the others stay with Ryo. When i started to think about that,i had an idea to design a new digivice to explain somehow why he can make Agumon and the others evolve with the old Digivice...But i decide it will better if all the chosen children fight the final boss...
Thanks for your votes:3

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
Nemomon;58889 said:
Voted for yes. Maybe somewhere it Your story a Wizarmon will appear and will do something good :). But try not kill him. Also try not killing Leomon ;). Too many Leomons died lately X_X

I dunno, maybe he should just as a subtle jab at the many Leomon deaths.

And as for the Vandemon=/=Vamdemon thing, maybe Seraphimon-T.K. should make a joke out of that, too...?

I dunno, I'm kinda just in the background here.