GEN 5 ANNOUNCEMENT! FINALLY!!

GSR

That one guy
The magazine's supposedly been leaked, though this could still be fake.

1265808006392.jpg

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
The pre-evolved form does look like a Vulpix that went to the Dark Side... but the evolved form still looks like a hedgehog. @_@ It strangely reminds me of Shadow. *shot*

Yuidirnt

Avicoltrice
Vincentdante;133147 said:
So in diamond and pearl we caught god, what's next? :p
Lucifer!
(LOL I play too much SMT games)

Isn't there supposed to be a big announcement about V gen in the next Pokémon Sunday?

GSR

That one guy
According to Serebii, Gen V will be revealed April 11 on Pokemon Sunday, with further details in this month's CoroCoro, out the 15th and usually leaked a few days before. Here we go, people...

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Anyone find it weird that it's Zorua and Zoroark... when the first three characters for both are 'zoroa' in Japanese?

Wonder why they put Zorua... typo maybe?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Interesting... would throw this off as a joke if there wasn't an official site...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I knew they were going to pull something off this silly eventually.

Black and white. xD

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
o_o''' Got a good point there, GSR.

That female character looks annoying. D:

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
You know, I had a feeling that they might use Black and White as the next few colours. It was just a wild guess of mine. Turns out my hunch was correct. (Megaman Battle Network 3, anyone?)

(And why is Zodiac-mon only back after such a long time? Well, since we stopped doing Stream on here, I kind of left...)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I'm just sad that so far it looks like they did away with the partners again. -_- wtf.