I'm worse. I don't know about Japanese at all

Even i don't know Japanese, but i love to download RAW files
and end up on not understanding the story T_T
Wish i had some time to learn Japanese

Btw, that was a great spoiler.
Good one that i didn't read it. I hate spoilers

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
I can only read some Japanese, so I'd never be able to read the game, or understand the raws. If you want to learn, try rossetta stone, I was using them before school started and I learned alot, but in school, being forced to take spanish and all takes away my own free education time.

david0925

I haven't really played the game, based on the 65 episodes of RnR+ Tribe (55+10), it really isn't that plot-thick. Part of the reason is obviously 10 minute length of the episodes. The antagonists are introduced rather slowly, however. It took 25 episodes for all 10 FM-ians to be introduced, then 6 episodes of really fast plot development (Subaru believing War-rock to have lied to him, Cygnus rallying most of the FM-ians behind him, really hurting Rockman, obtaining the Andromeda key, introduction of the Satellite administrators, and finally, Star Break.) After those 6 rather intense episodes, we got to the comical "fillers" that really just display some poor attempts at recharging the Andromeda key, and then the plot speeds up at a pretty fast rate again during Episode 50.

Personally, I think the pacing of the anime can be adjusted so that its not 40 episodes of little progression and the rest of the episodes racing through things. The anime has a couple of more major themes. One is obviously the friendship between Subaru and Warlock, and to a lesser extent, with Luna, Gonta, and Kizamaro. Another more interesting (and amusing) theme is the adpatation of the FM-ians to their earth lives. Most of them enjoyed doing so (Most amusing part to me was the gluttony when Libra was bringing them food when his show was popular.)

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Thats why I watch 9-10 episodes at once, helps me remember what happened the last episode, and I dont have to sit at cliff hangers, unless of course there is one at the last episode I watch of the day.

Trivial

Ah, i'm too busy to learn Japanese right now
I've downloaded some of the RnR Tribe RAWs, but i just understand some word
Tribe 7 is the one i understand the most among the other epis

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
AoBfrost;22049 said:
Thats why I watch 9-10 episodes at once, helps me remember what happened the last episode, and I dont have to sit at cliff hangers, unless of course there is one at the last episode I watch of the day.

Yeah, that's what I did, but after 2 days of that, I had free time and finished all the episodes and tribe 1...so now I'm stuck waiting patiently XD

NEO Ness

-I like the anime because it gives off a 'super hero' feeling at the beginning and slowly becomes more deep and meaning full to the very end, plus it concentrated on Mr. Dubious' awesome!

-I like the game also because it concentrated on Gemini's pure insanity, and MPD, also the FMian king was more of a bad ass in the game, and you saw him for a long time in the end, rather than for a few seconds.

-Plus both the anime and games where much better than EXE because its actually THEM fighting the enemies, not the whole "GO! I'll watch you play a game on tv! yay! your good at playing a game Lan!" etc... (c'mon people, your playing a game about a kid playing a game, it gets old after a while) and dont give me the whole 'cross fusion' on the show crap, they only added that because many fans where probably getting sick and tired of the 'jack in!' and fight. (though it was awesome, but seriously, after the third game it got old fast, all the 4 game was; was a giant tournament, and the fifth game was only worth playing because of the Bass cross that came with the movie's E-Reader card....)

if you want my down right hard core Megaman/Rockman fan's opinion, I'd say that they should drop EXE and Starforce, and make an anime for the X series, or start on the origenal series, and move their way up the original story line, rather than this other stuff that will get old fast. (unfortionatly I think that starforce will get old soon also, past the second game, i love the berserker sword, so if they keep interesting stuff like that, then maybe not.)

don't get me wrong, I've played and beaten every Battle Network game, and Star Force 1, only because I'm a fan of Megaman/Rockman, and I'll like everything they release, but I just think that the anime's potential could be much more awesome if they did it about the Irregular hunters, rather than Virus busters...

(actually, I would die happily if they released a Rockman DASH/ Megaman Legends anime, and continued the story line of 2, or even a game....)

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
NEO Ness said:
if you want my down right hard core Megaman/Rockman fan's opinion, I'd say that they should drop EXE and Starforce, and make an anime for the X series
Didn't they try that and every focus group rejected what they pitched?

NEO Ness

yeah, the Megaman X POD thing, but that was old, very old, I'm sure if they wipe off some dust from the old games and made it anime worthy it would be a very good t.v. series. (not including the old Mega Man show or the Rockman upon a star ova series)

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
I have the ultra rare Megaman Original episodes on DVD, not the american crap, the true japanese stuff, the stuff you cant even find on the internet. It cost 30 dollars for 4 episodes! The series was only 4 episodes long. I forget what the name of the series was, but it was based off rockman 1, subtitles ftw!

EDIT: The series name was rockman upon a star. Also, a Rockman X or Zero anime would be as leet as heck, I would watch it.

Edit2: screenshot of the first episode
15.JPG

Edit3: heres the only episode of the X series anime :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tdQruwbQLA

NEO Ness

AoBfrost;22675 said:
I have the ultra rare Megaman Original episodes on DVD, not the american crap, the true japanese stuff, the stuff you cant even find on the internet. It cost 30 dollars for 4 episodes! The series was only 4 episodes long. I forget what the name of the series was, but it was based off rockman 1, subtitles ftw!

EDIT: The series name was rockman upon a star. Also, a Rockman X or Zero anime would be as leet as heck, I would watch it.

Edit2: screenshot of the first episode
15.JPG

Edit3: heres the only episode of the X series anime :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tdQruwbQLA

That wasn't actually a show, Capcom made that so the people who made the english version of the Mega Man show could see how it should be, and they also used it for prototype 'guidlines' for the games, and anime in games back in the Megaman and X era.

Yes it is very rare, and definatly ftw! I wouldn't mind coming across it myself one of these days, where did you find it? Ebay, blackmarket, etc? lol

that wasn't the X anime series, that was a special movie you could unlock on Megaman Maverick Hunter X, a remake of Megaman X, for the PSP.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Wow, that was an awesome episode. That makes me acutally want to play the original Rockman games now, lol.

Trivial

Eh? Rockman? Wish Upon a Star?
I guess that RAMV has the trailer of it
Looks like it's a cool one.
Hihihi, i love the sweety-chubby Classic Rockman

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
I ripped my episodes from the DVD, odd thing is, japanese people never called rockman "megaman". Only Americanization of the series made the blue bomber into megaman. But still, in the first japanese episode, the subs say megaman, and the voicing says...megaman! Confusing...maybe thats where the americans got the idea of calling him megaman? Who knows. 2nd and 3rd episode he is reffered as rockman.

Proof frost r not crazy, thats the theme song to the series btw.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L5aB7zYV7l0

NEO Ness

Well, if you notice, there is some parts on the anime ova that are better scenes taken from the american anime. I'm sure at first they wanted it to be somewhat related with the american show.

eg:

-When Protoman takes the fan from Megaman he stole it like they did on the American show.

-The first time Megaman uses the fan he did the same motion of using a weapon after he steals it on the old show.

-Rush talks, Eddie talks, Beat talks

-The e-tanks where like Soda cans (well...I'm not sure if they where always like that...on the games they just looked like cans of energy, but on the two shows they looked like soda cans...WHICH MADE IT AWESOME!)

(awww man, I remember the first time I watched that show, it was a few years ago, back when I LOVED the original Megaman and X series [I mean I still do, but you know...kind of moved on to ZX now...], I bought all of the old show, then I saw the first issue of Upon A Star on ebay, and I thought it was a scam, because if i remember reading in a magazine correctly, it never came out to america before that, so i bought it anyways, and watched it over and OVER AND OVER, loving the animation, and praying that one day they'd make an anime for the original series up to X series and beyond with that style or better animation, and have it be more serious than the old show...which the old show was good in my opinion, Proto man had links voice from the old Zelda show, Mega Man had Goku's voice, and the episode where X comes from the future was KICK ASS!!!!! Ahhh, Viles voice was so bad ass, and the animation on that episode was better than every previous episode.......[i cry every night that they canceled that show even when it showed good promise for a third season, and talked about having a X anime spin-off....T.T]..)

That might be the same reason why ADV released it in a similar design DVD casing as the Original Mega Man show, along with a similar designed DVD.