Game VS Anime

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Rush never talked in the Japanese version, he just barks and says "rush rush rush"

Only eddie talked out of the three.

Now back on topic D: we went off talking about a different series :/

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
NEO Ness said:
the old show was good in my opinion, Proto man had links voice from the old Zelda show
Actually, that was Jonathan Potts who voiced Link. Scott McNeil's the guy who voiced Proto Man and Dr. Wily.

Scott also worked on the EXE dub as GutsMan and CutMan.

Hiroki

Wearer of Purple
NEO Ness;22481 said:
-I like the anime because it gives off a 'super hero' feeling at the beginning and slowly becomes more deep and meaning full to the very end, plus it concentrated on Mr. Dubious' awesome!

-I like the game also because it concentrated on Gemini's pure insanity, and MPD, also the FMian king was more of a bad ass in the game, and you saw him for a long time in the end, rather than for a few seconds.

-Plus both the anime and games where much better than EXE because its actually THEM fighting the enemies, not the whole "GO! I'll watch you play a game on tv! yay! your good at playing a game Lan!" etc... (c'mon people, your playing a game about a kid playing a game, it gets old after a while) and dont give me the whole 'cross fusion' on the show crap, they only added that because many fans where probably getting sick and tired of the 'jack in!' and fight. (though it was awesome, but seriously, after the third game it got old fast, all the 4 game was; was a giant tournament, and the fifth game was only worth playing because of the Bass cross that came with the movie's E-Reader card....)

if you want my down right hard core Megaman/Rockman fan's opinion, I'd say that they should drop EXE and Starforce, and make an anime for the X series, or start on the origenal series, and move their way up the original story line, rather than this other stuff that will get old fast. (unfortionatly I think that starforce will get old soon also, past the second game, i love the berserker sword, so if they keep interesting stuff like that, then maybe not.)

don't get me wrong, I've played and beaten every Battle Network game, and Star Force 1, only because I'm a fan of Megaman/Rockman, and I'll like everything they release, but I just think that the anime's potential could be much more awesome if they did it about the Irregular hunters, rather than Virus busters...

(actually, I would die happily if they released a Rockman DASH/ Megaman Legends anime, and continued the story line of 2, or even a game....)

Yes, a Legends anime, or game, would be awesome.
>_> Inafune wants to, but Capcom is holding him back.
I say we kick Capcom in the groin and have Inafune lead the Rockman DASH (Megaman Legends) Parade!

NEO Ness

PrimoPiccolo;22996 said:
Actually, that was Jonathan Potts who voiced Link. Scott McNeil's the guy who voiced Proto Man and Dr. Wily.

Scott also worked on the EXE dub as GutsMan and CutMan.

Huh, they sounded so familiar.....I was almost positive...anyways, another lesson in researching your information before bluring out random things you think you know! lol, thanks!

Rockman Vaati;23060 said:
[/U][/B]

Yes, a Legends anime, or game, would be awesome.
>_> Inafune wants to, but Capcom is holding him back.
I say we kick Capcom in the groin and have Inafune lead the Rockman DASH (Megaman Legends) Parade!

Agreed, Legends2 is my favorite Megaman game, and the first one I ever owned.