[Game] Hit and Heal V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
THE ENDING

The screams ecco through DATS as Nemo is struck to the ground and raises as a ghost.
Takato blinks looking on at the corpses of his fellows, he survived!!!!

Congrats Takato you win ^^

Coming Soon Hit & Heal Version 3 - with evil twists. (soon meaning when i just put a few finishing touches together in the next couple of day but i will host it)

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
When You will create next one? Now i have philosophical discussion anoud 'good', 'evil' and annihilation. But later will try post some suggestions.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Yes.

The dead may come back once and hit, heal or do both to anyone of their choice.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Nemomon;31343 said:
When You will create next one? Now i have philosophical discussion anoud 'good', 'evil' and annihilation. But later will try post some suggestions.

As in my ending post when i finish a few bits n pieces so hopefully a couple of days.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
digiboy123;31344 said:
Yes.

The dead may come back once and hit, heal or do both to anyone of their choice.

But even now dead may H&H. But important is second part - Hit or Heal or both. I think also about time - exactly 24 Hours for H&H. If list will be not updated after that hour (for example 12 o'clock), members may post again but that will be counted as a "new" day. Also, Kill Fairy ;) or members somehow may using it. For example each day, a member may turn to be fairy and has additional H&H. Member is a fairy according to his position on the list.

1. X
2. Z
3. Y

Day One - X is a fairy
Day Two - Z is a fairy
&c

For now, all from me. Also, good Fairy will back Hangman to us :)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Reading through this last page, I'm wondering if perhaps this belongs better in The Stage... seems more like a godmodded RP.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Knew it would happen, nobody wanted poor nemomon to win anything after hangman, congrats on winning tkfan, soz for trying to kill you so many times.

W00t, I came in 4th, I thought I'd be first to die~

hwarangoo

Journalists
Didnt I die as the second player because I had too much hp at the beginning and afterwards just too finish me off.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Scipio;31360 said:
Reading through this last page, I'm wondering if perhaps this belongs better in The Stage... seems more like a godmodded RP.

Nah cause it is only a game (i KNEW i was a god-mod, was just waiting for someone to say it :D j/k)

hwarangoo

Journalists
A roleplay would be when people have huge stories about killing one another. Maybe somoene should start a death note game. (sorry random thought.)

Status
Not open for further replies.