[Game] Anime/Manga Pic Trivia~ (Not Dial-up friendly)

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
Last one

eeeeee.jpg

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Not hard, hardcore!!! :D *runs*

Mizuiro gets it~~~ Your turn :D Hawt Junjou Romantica avie 8D

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
So, since I haven't seen this posted in recently, what do people propse? Continue this thread or I close it to start a new round in a different thread?

justdave

Maybe someone needs to take over and kickstart it.

attachment.php

Should hopefully be an easy one, it's a current show.

Attachments

• dats1.png
    dats1.png
    0 bytes · Views: 35
  • dats1.png
    dats1.png
    0 bytes · Views: 35

justdave

This is the comic-relief type guy among the villains on this show, and the only one of the villains from the first season to carry over to the second season.

justdave

And the screenshot above was from the episode that aired this immediate last Saturday, in which we find out the real identity of the mysterious purple-haired heroine who defeats him.

justdave

Can't believe nobody's getting this. OK, another pic from the same show, this is the aforementioned "mysterious purple-haired heroine."

attachment.php

Attachments

• dats1.5.png
    dats1.5.png
    0 bytes · Views: 13
  • dats1.5.png
    dats1.5.png
    0 bytes · Views: 13

justdave

The purple-haired girl's true identity:

<strike>pic</strike>

on second thought, that's too much of a spoiler for anyone actually watching the show that hasn't seen it yet. :)

Here she is dressed up for battle instead:

attachment.php

Attachments

• dats1.7.png
    dats1.7.png
    0 bytes · Views: 40
  • dats1.7.png
    dats1.7.png
    0 bytes · Views: 40

justdave

The show has consistantly been in the top 10 in the Japanese Anime TV rankings reported on AnimeNewsNetwork. Gotta be someone out there that's seen it. :)

On the other hand, maybe nobody here has because it hasn't been subbed beyond episode 20 of the first season yet.

I've previously used a shot from season 1 of this series earlier in this thread.

justdave

Yay, Kage got it.

Next pic:
attachment.php

This is also from a currently-airing series (and from the episode that just aired this last week).

Attachments

• dats2.png
    dats2.png
    0 bytes · Views: 37
  • dats2.png
    dats2.png
    0 bytes · Views: 37

justdave

The person on the left is a filler character, probably never see her again. Presumably another teacher at the school. The guy on the right is the one everyone should recognize, he's the teacher of the main character's class (and formerly one of the villains, but he's reformed now).

RollEXE

Yes, its Hayate. He appears in episode 44!!

That's the most recent episodes, so here's the next pic! >=D (And hate me! XD)

justdave

Yep. You got it.

From a series aimed at pre-teens (YPC5), to a series aimed at teens (Shugo Chara!), to one most decidedly aimed at adults....

attachment.php

Attachments

• dast3.png
    dast3.png
    0 bytes · Views: 25
  • dast3.png
    dast3.png
    0 bytes · Views: 25