Favorite Digimon

Angewolf

hmmm sooo many... all canine realted digimon lol

Gaomon, Gaogamon reg/black, Mach gaogamon, Mirage Gaogamon+burst mode!
>Z'D Garurumon
Gabumon, Garurumon reg/black, Were garurumon reg/black (mmm were garurumon ^=^) Metal Garurumon.

Wolfmon, Garmmon, BeoWolf/wulfmon (not sure how the oriuginal is spelled), Magna Garurumon.

Labramon

Renamon, Kyubimon, Taomon, S...S...Frig forgot how to spell it ^-^;
and any others i might of forgotten.

Oh and even do he ant canine realted i do like DORUmon+ evolutions

AngelofHope

Master of Dreams
Glad could help you out.

Even though its probaly known my favourite Digimon is Angemon. Second fav is MirageGaogamon and third is Justimon.

takerufan1

Takari fan
there's alot of digimon i simply love so listing a favorite one is imposible for me lol but here goes..

(long list of favorite digimon)
patamon,angemon,serapimon,gatomon,angewomon,ophanimon,gomamon,renamon,lillymon,rosemon,lilamon,sakuyamon,guilmon,terriermon,calumon,impmon and thats it

now that i think about it..if i had no choice i will pick calumon..i also love most in-training and fresh digimon

kaizer

Kaizer kun
Some of my favourites are wormmon, gatomon, patamon, veemon, veedramon, terriermon, lopmon, guilmon, dorumon, antylamon, cherubimon, devidramon, tyrranomon, garurumon, renamon,marineagemon, magnadramon, snowagumon, poromon, botamon, blackagumon, lucemon, unimon and cyberdrmon

DarkNinja91

my favorite digimon is gatomon.
i think she's cute and tough. she had a change of heart aswell, and she's already in her champion state... if i remembered correctly -.-

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Yes, Tailmon A.K.A. Gatomon is a Champion level Digimon. I don't think, she had big change of heart, since she was with Wizarmon before he joined Vandemon. Also Wizarmon joined Vandemon not because he wanted help him but because he was "searching".