Favorite character?

char-cynda

Vande;10916 said:
can we not use font colours in normal posts it doesn't show up all that well

does it break the DATS forums rule? Because i thought it isn't mentioned there (or maybe i just miss some rule ^-^)

Yeah tsukasa appearance is often mislead people to misjudge him as a girl. It is even written like that in wikipedia

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
wikipedia ha i could change the whole ryuusei page in one click too something like lknmfrgjonmrgjnmegjmeweroibnrjnfol.lol

anywho its not a rule i think if it was the colours would be disabled and you who not beable too use light blue.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
It isn't a rule and i've just PMed the person to state how annoying it can be to try and read posts.

End of Off topic here

Dengar

I always find it funny whenever there appears to be gender confusion with anime. Maybe it's because I watch too much of it, but I can usually tell right away. Unless it's the creator's intent. Like with that one guy in Naruto.

In the end, you can usually tell by listening to their voice. Boys still have boyish voices, usually. (even though their voice actors are often female)

nahxela

Dengar;10955 said:
I always find it funny whenever there appears to be gender confusion with anime. Maybe it's because I watch too much of it, but I can usually tell right away. Unless it's the creator's intent. Like with that one guy in Naruto.
Reminds me of Serenade.EXE from BN3 XD

nahxela

Knightman;10927 said:
wikipedia ha i could change the whole ryuusei page in one click too something like lknmfrgjonmrgjnmegjmeweroibnrjnfol.lol
Then it'd be changed back in a few seconds...
It's not like wikipedia is THAT dumb or THAT inaccurate.
The places in which it gets incorrect information is usually really minor, and it's generally reliable.
Plus they always have people monitoring all the changes that happen, and the supervisers go and correct what's been improperly done.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Ah, I'm new to Rockman, so I guess my favorite character is War-Rock.

That guy that had the werewolf-type FM alien in him was also a cool guy.

GSR

That one guy
digiboy123;10999 said:
That guy that had the werewolf-type FM alien in him was also a cool guy.

That's Juurou (Damian in the localization.) He's cool, but he's a bit part in the game and as far as I know only shows up in those few episodes in the anime.

StelarSX

Jack In!
My top Five Fav. have got to be:

1. Subaru. He's smart and is very responsible, not at all like Netto Hikari...
2. War-Rock. He's just an awesome AMian Was that a spoiler?
3: Misora. Her song is the best,(Heart Wave, very catchy)
4: Tsuaka/Gemini Spark(s). Reminds me of Enzan and Blues.
5: Luna Shirounge/ Cancer Bubble/Cancer. These two tied, Luna is funny when she says RockMan-sama where are you my dear RockMan-sama. And Cancer is so little he acts threatening and says buku at the end which all so makes me laugh.

StelarSX

Jack In!
OKAY, new favorites!
I like both Subaru and Solo. I dunno why. I guess cuase Bly/Solo look so cool and I'm sort of like them. (As in the means that I'm very independant.) Subaru cause well, he's awesome.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
My favorites are Saburu, Misora and War-Rock ^^

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Luna was my favorite character, since the second I saw her. I wish I could do my hair like hers (I love curls) :p

Though, I like her personality more in the game. They changed it a lot in the anime from what I've seen IMO. (For example, her obsession with Rockman is put to top notch and a lot of her character growth is killed. Plus, the fact that she was getting Geo to school in the anime for a chance at a better position bothered me as in the game, it seemed she was more onto doing it because she felt it was her "job".)

who192

rnr fan
I like the am life forms cause they talk distinguished then cancer then war-rock then misora and subaru