Favorite character?

Momo

Favorite character?

Who's your favorite character from the ryuusei no rockman/megaman star force anime? I am curious to see who other people like!

My favorite character would probably have to be Geo/Subaru. Lame to pick the main charatcer, I know, but he's just too adorable and awesome! I just love his hair and his personality too. He's childish in a good way, and very nice. He even delivered a bunch of packages in one ep by his own choice and without whining! How good is that?

My second fave character, though odd, is Utagai, the scientist who got taken over by Cygnus. And I mean when he's nice. I tend to have a lot of sympathy for those types of characters D: He may be paranoid but he's a good guy! I can't wait to see if he gets saved, the poor man. He's also just kinda cute, lol. I don't like it when he's evil, but his voice when Cygnus is talking as him is just...eerily soothing.

So what about you guys? :D
(btw I'm new here, HI I'M JUST HERE FOR THE STAR FORCE.)

GSR

That one guy
I liked Juurou/Damian, even though he probably won't show up again. Cancer made for good comic relief, too.

Can't really think of any super-favorites, but I do like Luna.

Wanted1992

1st place: Subaru
2nd place: war-rock
3rd place: Amachi
(not to mention that all the other characters are cool too)

Shadow

1. Cancer Bubble (Funniest episode ever! It's up with eppy 19!)
2. Misora (Her song is so catchy!)
3. Amachi

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
1. Harpnote & Misora :)
2. Subaru, for having incredible hair
3. Uhhhh..... Utagai, for having some incredible hair as well......

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
Hmm... I think I like Tsukasa the most! Yeah, he's evil, but that's cos he was left to die under that petrol tanker. I'd be pretty P'ed off too if it was me. That and he gives off that "Cool" vibe. Kinda reminds me of Enzan from the 1st Rockman.EXE series.

Yeah, and I like Subaru too. He's a bit emo at first (don't look at me like that >.>) but he warms up pretty quickly, and he's got a firm set of morals too.

And... Luna. Yah, she's scary, and her fangirlisms are definately over the top, but which fangirl can honestly say that if they were confronted with their fav actor/singer/artist or even a fictional character that they absolutely adore, in reality; would act ANY different than she does! ^^;;

ROKKUMAAAN-SAMAAAAA~ ♡ XD

Dengar

The part that's disturbing about Luna is that she swoons over this guy she only sees about 4 seconds every time he appears.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
I like this detective (i don't remember his name). He is like Know-It-All Birds from Zelda: Oracle series ;)

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
Detective Gouyoda. He likes to scream his name alot too... apparently his name means "there's trouble about".

123mop

i like the detective too... War-rock is my favorite right now though, because his voice sounds cool. And he's just goddarn cool looking. Though that may change once we get more eps with the satelite admins.

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
war-rock is the voice of Rockman exe shadowman and the guy of blench.My fav character would be Misora Hibiki ^_^

char-cynda

^ same here, though kind of surprised at first knowing her personality kinda different from the games. Second one maybe tsukasa/gemini thunder. though the split personality is interesting, tsukasa in anime also cool

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Tsukasa is male.

My favorite chara is Goyouda. Gotta admire the guy's persistence and sense of nobility.

char-cynda

HE is a BOY. His English name (game) is PATRICK and shorten to PAT. though at first i though he was a girl in the game (i missed/pressed the button quickly when he say his name patrick, so i just knew him as pat at first)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
can we not use font colours in normal posts it doesn't show up all that well