EXE OSTs... did they make them?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
EXE OSTs... did they make them?

Note: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST. So don't ask for or post links to music, lest you incur the wrath of the admin.

I just wanna know if they even exist. I know they made OSTs and remastered OSTs for the Zero and ZX series, and probably more for the Robotics timeline...

But did they ever make OSTs and Remastered OSTs for EXE?

Assuming they did, what remastered tracks would you want to hear?

Me? From EXE2: Gospel Server, and Gospel Battle. Most EPIC EXE music EVAR! >=D

Kaeri

Title for Rent
There were a total of 2 OST releases, one for Games 1-3 and the 2nd release for 4, 4.5, 5 and 6 (if I remember correctly).

The first OST was just a normal OST release but the second had a few fun "arrange-ish" versions that sounds a bit more polished then what you heard playing the games. The 2nd OST also had Battle Themes from the first 5 games (that did include 4.5, to my knowledge) which sounded as great as ever (with little fun add-ins like "pushing" the start button to start the selection off, etc)

There was also a "Sound Navigation" OST for the first "season" of EXE as well, if you were curious. :3 Hope it helps. If you need any more information, let me know and I'll see what I can dig up for you!

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
What tracks would you like to hear arranged, such as what was done for the Rockman Zero OSTs?

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Ummm... Are you guys talking about the OST for the game or the anime?

I like the anime's OST though... It was nice! ^^

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Game. Hence when I referenced Zero and ZX's OSTs and Remastered OSTs.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
sazero;83903 said:
I wonder whether there is a full version "Piece of Peace" or not.

Nope . I think I have asked this before... Too bad this was a nice song but doesn't have a full version...

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Futamaru;83938 said:
Nope . I think I have asked this before... Too bad this was a nice song but doesn't have a full version...

I am sorry to hear that. I also have a short version "Watashi wo Heart no Install". This is the song which many characters like to sing. But it's a pity that there is no full version either.