Eragon, The Inheritance Trilogy

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
but I never picked up Eldest because I heard it was terrible.

Okay, now I don't believe you. >O You never listen what people say, either it be good criticism or bad. You have to find out for yourself.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
Okay, now I don't believe you. >O You never listen what people say, either it be good criticism or bad. You have to find out for yourself.

i agree on this right here you must always find out for your self. like when my friend said the Eragon movie was good i went to see it. it was crap. came back the next day and asked him if he read the book and he said no. kinda made me made that i waisted 6.50 on that movie.

GSR

That one guy
Well, like I said, I don't have that much interest in the series anymore, and I'm strapped for cash as-is. Maybe someday I'll give it a look, but eh.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
If you don't have the cash, you can always try to find the book at the library. :) That way if you don't get around to reading it, or read it and decide you hate it, it's no great loss.

digiboy123

Eragon's something I'd rather own. :p

Saphira = just great. I love her wisecracks.

digiboy123

Akira;4460 said:
I don't think it will be Roran, he doesn't seem like the magic kind of guy. Plus remember that Eragon had two books of training and he still couldn't beat Murtagh, even with (supposedly) Morzan's blood, hows Roran gonna fair?

But don't forget that Eragon had fought a full 7-8+ hours without stopping before Murtagh showed up, with him being at 100% battle-ready. I believe Eragon could've won over him easily if they met when the battle first started.

Roran as the newest Rider... I like the idea, but I dunno if that'd pan out too good. But I agree, Arya would be a good choice for Rider.

I'm kinda hoping that Oromis and Glaedr will fight in the third book, but I doubt that'll happen. I feel so sorry for them, being so old and crippled.