Empty Jokes

Rocknote

Banned
Me: (In an unconsciousness state) Oh......I attacked by......a very......stroooong......virus and.......I think.....I couldn't last long..........

Rockman and Harp Note: What is the virus that can even beat our level S virus buster?

Me: Quick and run......away from.......me.......before it's........toooooooo late.......

Rockman and Harp Note: What are you talking about? You EMPTY we will EMPTY with you!

Me: (Transforming) Is the umbre.......(transformed).

Rockman and Harp Note: What the hell? Rocknote already transformed to a Resident Evil's zombie?!

Me: EMPTY! I transformed because I'm busted by the umbrella's viruses! EMPTY! Now, prepare to fill up my EMPTY stomach! EMPTY!

Rockman: AHHHHH! I'm too handsome to be EMPTY now! I don't want to EMPTY before I EMPTY my life with my future honey!

Harp Note: WAHHHH! (When she wants to say something, she already EMPTY by me)

Me: Now, the target will be EMPTY is arranged in a list:
1. Thirdmaster
2. Subaru Stelar
3. Trivial
4. Lecros

Me: Prepare to be EMPTY! EMPTY! EMPTY!

Trivial

As crazy as always i think

Me : Silent Hill is an Empty place, i think we should have our vacation there
Rockman : You've gotta be kidding

I'm a Horror-game lover XDDDDD (Off-topic)

Rocknote

Banned
Me: The mansion at Residents Evil Country have many EMPTY space, we should have our honeymoon at there.

Luna:..........

Trivial

Me : I have another place for our vacation instead of Silent Hill
Rockman : Where??
Me : In Fatal Frame world, it's more Empty there
Rockman : ROCK BUSTER!!!
Me : Ghargghh!!! Why did you shoot me??

Rocknote

Banned
*Funny laugh* Rockman shoot you after you said that?

It seems I can't think anything about EMPTY now so I will EMPTY at here.

hwarangoo

Journalists
You cant give me the umbrella virus since I worked at umbrella corporation mwuhahahaha
...........Empty...........

renanamara

My first lines of that post was empty...

aaah the kidding don't was right... the forum withdraw my "enters".... now my joke was empty :(

Zelsius Edit: Merged posts.
renanamara, I'm not sure what your problem was, but feel free to PM should it happen again. Please don't double post, though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

renanamara

renanamara;29586 said:
My first lines of that post was empty...

aaah the kidding don't was right... the forum withdraw my "enters".... now my joke was empty :(

Zelsius Edit: Merged posts.
renanamara, I'm not sure what your problem was, but feel free to PM should it happen again. Please don't double post, though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah... sorry about that... mine error xD
Don't will happen again ;)

About the topic... my ideas become empty to do other jokes xD