Elite 4...weak?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Elite 4...weak?

I beat the Elite 4 and Champ last night with Lv51 (well most were Lv54 by the time i got to the champ) first time of trying, yea sure i had to use quite a few revives and Hypers, but i can't help feeling they were the weakest of the Elite 4 so far.

tetron

Quality Check<br>rawr inc.
First two are way too easy....
The third one was eh getting htere
fourth one was a bit of a pain cause of the psychic attacks >_>...

The champ...the only one that you have to get through would be spiritomb because THAT THING HAS NO FREAKIN WEAKNESS >_>...Everything else is damn easy however :)

Elecmon

Bug = weak
ground = weak
Mixed type w/ fire moves = decent
Psychic = good
Champion = PITA... although Spiritomb wasn't that bad. One fire blast or Leaf storm took it out.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
The most annoying thing about the Champion was that one of her Pokemon (I think it was the Spiritomb) kept doing some move to prevent me from using items. x_x

That Spiritomb taught me why my brother hates the Sableye I use in Sapphire so much. XD

Elecmon

Airdra;1878 said:
The most annoying thing about the Champion was that one of her Pokemon (I think it was the Spiritomb) kept doing some move to prevent me from using items. x_x
I think it was Spiritomb using Embargo on you... such a cheap move.

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Elecmon;1880 said:
I think it was Spiritomb using Embargo on you... such a cheap move.

I used Roar of Time on it and it died. The E4 was different this time, it wasn't too hard or tooo easy. it was actually ...fun & enjoyable.

Kazu

The first too were too weak. Flint wasn't terrible. Definately Lucian was actually a smart elite 4 member, I had some trouble with him. Cynthia was definatly the hardest elite 4 champ imo. She used mixed types along with walls annoyers and sweeps. I almost didn't win against her.

Geo

Versions diamond pearl were the most easy of all the other versions..i was expecting better. But well it was kinda different and fun play on DS with 3D graphics, but i think i'l lbuy megaman star force soon..sounds way better with 3D battle system.

GSR

That one guy
Party:
Dialga Lv. 49
Empoleon Lv. 46
Lucario Lv. 47
Alakazam Lv. 46
Luxray Lv. 47
Staraptor Lv. 45

Now, ordinarily this wouldn't be that bad. But I ended up with Staraptor fainted and no more revives... before the battle with Cynthia even started.

Close call.

Galikan

Justice Bringer
I only had four Poke'mon and i bet it in one shot.

Empoleon lvl 58
Staraptor lvl 55
Luxray lvl 55
Lucario lvl 49

It was SOOOOOOOOO easy not like the other games when it was a bit harder

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
The elite four weren't too bad, but when I went up against Cynthia... Ouch. I can't speak for GSC, as I've not played it, but this is by far the only elite for that's even given me a remote bit of challenge, so I dunno where TC is coming from in calling them the "easiest so far"... I mean, sure, if you actually train for competition than just play the game, you can potentially sweep all five with one sufficiently trained pokemon (in my case this time, after beating them several times using my team, I trained up a Gallade, whom is now capable of sweeping if set up properly). In RGB, I easily did this with my Venusaur, as well, though I didn't even know about competetive training or EVs at the time...

So I'd not call it easier... not exactly HARD, granted, especially the elite four--they're a joke, as always. But at least the champion has a bit of difficulty to her compared to previous generations.

Yuidirnt

Avicoltrice
I have to say that really Platinum E4 is the weakest I've ever seen. In older games I remember having a much harder time trying to defeat the Elite 4, while in Platinum the only challenge has been Lucian, all the others, even Cynthia, I beat them at the first try...