E3 '08

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
No. 44 said:
The only good thing about the Nintendo Conference was Animal Crossing: City Folk

And maybe that Wii Sports 2 thing. What was it called again?

Wii Sports Resort. I'm ecstatic for both of these. I also want Wii Music and the new Pokemon Ranger game.

Edit: And for the record, I loved Nintendo's best. 360 was second...Nothing I am really dying for, though, I may get the Halo Wars Game (I've played all 3), I might try Fable II (Again, I liked the graphics), and Fallout 3 is something that won me over because I can murder people with Teddy Bears. Reminds me of KND. However, I still don't know if I'll actually get it.

I felt PS3 had the best room and best opening...but after that, it really sucked. I honestly fell asleep during it. >_>

I have all three systems, but I play the Wii the most by far. There just aren't many games for the other two that are my style.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Is Konami conference after us? Anyone know, what they was talking about Akumajou Dracula?

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Nintendo's conference was so boring. the 360 conference had actual reveals and announcements about interesting games... not some chick who broke her wrist while snowboarding.

After that, I think Platinum Games with their games was awesome. E3 this year was dominated by the 3rd parties.

2chaotic

Future bestselling author
Finally. WiiMotionplus + Clone Wars = THE LIGHTSABER GAME WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

And Wii Sports Resort looks pretty good too.

GTA for the DS? Someone blackmailed Nintendo.

GOW2 + Fallout 3 + RED FACTION 3 *screams* + Fable 2 = 360 Wins. Wii pulls up a close second though. Can't wait for this "Primetime" thing and the new dashboard + party system! (Can you say, Conference calls? On the cheap too.) Netflix was a nice addition too.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Why is it the light saber game you've been waiting for? It's not like the motion plus can actually stop your hand when light sabers collide.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Honestly I think this E3 was a bust. PAX was more interesting :/ Nothing really anounced that was ground breaking and most of the booths were BORING!

2chaotic

Future bestselling author
No. 44 said:
Why is it the light saber game you've been waiting for? It's not like the motion plus can actually stop your hand when light sabers collide.

Maybe if I play near a wall....

Then again, the lightsaber game I was waiting for didn't include that function anyway. That's why God gave us an...(dun dun dummmm) Imagination!

:cool:

PositronCannon

FFXIII going multiplatform is WIN! At least for me, since I have no plans on getting a PS3. Other than that, nothing really caught my interest in this year's E3...

PositronCannon

FFXIII going multiplatform is WIN! At least for me, since I have no plans on getting a PS3. Other than that, nothing really caught my interest in this year's E3...

EDIT; sorry for double post, I could swear I only clicked once but... :confused: