DigiviceIC JAP [question]

Popoman

DigiviceIC JAP [question]

I've a question:
the JAP versione of this digivice have the english language?
If it haven't got the eng language i must buy the american version...do you know some store that sell the DigiviceIC and send it to italy?
PS: a store that isn't e-bay :D
Thanks to all

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Only place really is toys n joys but they suck!
Japanese IC is really easy to use - i had no probs when i had one (don't remember about needing instructions)

Popoman

Vande;26621 said:
Only place really is toys n joys but they suck!
Japanese IC is really easy to use - i had no probs when i had one (don't remember about needing instructions)
So the JAP version have only the JAP language (if i think it have a lot of sense XD)...
This meaning that i'll buy the american version. Thanks a lot for the info
PS: this summer i'm going to london. Is there some store that sell import things (like DigimonWorld US game for DS or the US digivice)? Because if there is i'll save some money........yes i'm parsimonious XD
Re Thanks a lot...

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Popoman;26625 said:
PS: this summer i'm going to london. Is there some store that sell import things (like DigimonWorld US game for DS or the US digivice)? Because if there is i'll save some money........yes i'm parsimonious XD

I live in the UK - i have to import every single time ~_~ cause they don't.

hwarangoo

Journalists
The only difference between the UK and The rest of europe for me is an occasional faster game release and an occasional faster new avatar ep.
anyhow I think country wise it differs alot from the Netherlands. And its not like were like the wannabe dutch people in friends (When those people come I think its hella funny). Anyhow Is the text that inportant that IC thingy???

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
The text isn't important at all, really. The menus are translated at File Island. And the game play of the Japanese one and the American version is very different, so you wouldn't be getting the same thing.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I'd go with im7coollook (the first one). I got my Pendulum Cycles from that seller, and both times everything went smoothly.