Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
yes, all four Burst Modes are in the game. You have to Jogress the respective Digimon (ex. ShineGreymon) with another Digimon (ex. Imperialdramon FM or Dukemon)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
And Rosemon BM lacks her Tifarets and is not in a row with the others. ( I guess that she is a last minute addition )

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
*smacks Gordo with the legendary MugenMod Hammer*

Wikipedia = Bad Source !

And that Info was already given by Sakuyamon X months ago. It was on several Digimon Sites, including DATS, WTW-X, Shining Evolution, Digiport.

GordoBaggins

MugenSeiRyuu;3359 said:
*smacks Gordo with the legendary MugenMod Hammer*

Wikipedia = Bad Source !

And that Info was already given by Sakuyamon X months ago. It was on several Digimon Sites, including DATS, WTW-X, Shining Evolution, Digiport.
It's still the least bit correct. Not everything on Wikipedia is edited by douchebags, ya know.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yes, because people like me go there. Yet the douchebags don´t need to proof the crap they post, while those who add releiable Info have to do it !

Solidus G

Sorry for the bump, but what's the difference between the game? I know there's like some new Digimon in the game, but are some Digimon only obtainable through like trading with the other version?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Some Digimon can only be got in certain games:
Lunamon n Evo Line in Dusk for example
Kudamon being in Dawn

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
There are more. But you can basically get all Digimon through Matching, with the Expection of the 4 DotDigimon, which you can get through trading.

Both Games have the same basic story, but the points of view and events are way different.