Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk

dizzy

Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk

does anyone have more information of these two new titles? i heard US release date would be September 28, 2007, but it's not confirmed.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
They're the English versions of Digimon Story: Sunburst and Digimon Story: Moonlight. The official (Japanese) site is here. Any information you find on those games would more than likely pertain to Dawn and Dusk.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Wikipedia is usually a bad source.

Johnzaloog;1601 said:
Hope the evo routes are more accurate this time, It was kinda screwy last time.

There is not such a thing like accurate Evo routes or screwed up ones. But yes, some of them would be what you call more accurate.

GordoBaggins

MugenSeiRyuu;1651 said:
There is not such a thing like accurate Evo routes or screwed up ones. But yes, some of them would be what you call more accurate.

I think he means from the original Digimon World DS, and yes, the evos in there were screwy at times. Ganimon -> Shiisamon is a big example, as it really makes no sense when they could easily give them lines that pertain to their themes and elements.

Don't worry, though, there's nothing heavily strange in SB/ML (Dawn/Dusk), although some are a little on the odd side.

GordoBaggins

MugenSeiRyuu;1663 said:
I know what he is talking about !

Ever played the Original V-Pets ? Those had some odd lines !

Yeah, but the concept of Digimon itself has evolved in the past ten years, so you'd expect to have slightly logical evolution trees around now.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
You want logical Evolution Lines ? You will find plenty of those in this Game !
As for those you despise: Blasphemy ?

THIS IS DIGIMON !

1163294183771a643my7.jpg

GordoBaggins

MugenSeiRyuu;1781 said:
As for those you despise: Blasphemy ?

THIS IS DIGIMON !

1163294183771a643my7.jpg
Choose your next words wisely, Gaogan.

Although I think the funniest part of that pic is that we can see BioLotusmon's panties. O.x

*excapes the 300 phase and shifts everyone back on topic*

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
You can see her panties in pretty much every Pic of her.

Anyways, talking about Lotusmon. She is in the Games. And she evolves from Lilamon. Which supports my Theory that she was originally going to be Lilamon´s Ultimate.

dizzy

GordoBaggins;1788 said:
Choose your next words wisely, Gaogan.

Although I think the funniest part of that pic is that we can see BioLotusmon's panties. O.x

*excapes the 300 phase and shifts everyone back on topic*

aha. perverts. --x

GordoBaggins

Gotta love how they keep emphasis on Agumon and Gaomon for advertising the show :p

I'm glad they keep it pretty close to the original as well.