Digimon Savers 3D - A Close Call for the Digital World (LQ)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Digimon Savers 3D - A Close Call for the Digital World (LQ)

[DATS] Digimon Savers 3D - A Close Call for the Digital World [LQ][h264][EA16D5F2].mkv
File Size: 87.51MB
Torrent: Click Here
Release Date: February 28, 2010

b89f8dde28bc9debc643599545cff27b681045999.jpg

Credits
Raw Source: DWBlackikun on YouTube
Translation: Futamaru
Editing: Phantom Caller & Koroku
Timing & Styling: Koroku
Insert Timing: Skr
Insert Translation: onkeikun
Quality Check: Skr
Encoding: Umi

Comments
And thus we go back to our roots! DATS was born to sub Digimon Savers, so of course we're gonna do the new OVA.

So, a story here... megumi was talking in Pages about watching it on YouTube. I go "DUH! Of course it'll be there!" and rush to rip it.

24 hours later, here we stand.

Special thanks go out to Futa. He pumped out a stellar translation in pretty much no time. I work up at 8am today, he hadn't started. At 1pm (according to my e-mail) he was done. It was an amazing translation... really only missing a few Digimon names... which Wikimon helped with!

Also special thanks to Ryan/Skr (whatever he wants to go by) who went searching for Believer, and got that all synced up. He then went through and synced it to the encode, which our lovely Umi did.

Oh, and also thanks to Phantom Caller for stepping in at a moment's notice, doing some TLC, and then quitting due to Lalamon's horrible screeching voice, which can give anyone migranes. I know. I've got one now, and that might have something to do with having seen this damn thing like 20 times. :p

v2? Grand Prix?
We'll do a v2 if we can get ahold of the actual .vob files. We got server, so let us know if you have & are willing to upload.

Grand Prix? Well, I mentioned it to Futa. He was shifty about whether or not he'd TL it. We'll have to see, eh? :p I will pester him lots if we hit 75 followers on our twitter! :D

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I saw digimon years ago, it had a big wolfish thing fighting some rose thorn person I think.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Thanks! Now I can understand everything.

If you want the actual files, I know that the German Website Digimon Generation has them. Should I ask them?

bladesworn;134787 said:
I saw digimon years ago, it had a big wolfish thing fighting some rose thorn person I think.

That happens a few times, yes...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
MugenSeiRyuu;134803 said:
If you want the actual files, I know that the German Website Digimon Generation has them. Should I ask them?
Sure!

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Woot! Digimon savers! I thought it was all over to be honest, glad I check back here every now and then ^_^

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
MugenSeiRyuu;134831 said:
Okay, they are fine with it, but it might take a day or so as they want to relelase better quality raws.
We're looking for the untouched .vob files :S

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It has nothing to do with the main story, as far as I know, so it shouldn't. :)

But thanks for the release. Thanks Greg and Futa and everyone else who worked on it. <3

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I would say that it is set during between Episode 3 ( As Gaomon is there ) and Episode 12 ( due to the Evolutions ), if we want to put it in.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Hitomaru;134901 said:
Bery goood futa, gudjab xD ahaha :D congrats dude for the fast but efficient TL :D

Lol thanks. ^^

It's not just me. It's the concerted effort of all the dedicated staff of DATS that makes this happen!