Digimon Multi Season Scans

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
The images are uploaded by demonoflight from here. :D

Yakiniku restaurant
Green text: A secret conference held at a yakiniku restaurant?!

The setting takes place here, in a yakiniku restaurant. Taichi, Daisuke, Takato, and Takuya created a rather puzzling display as all four of them huddled close together and continued to eat their yakiniku in silence..... For some reason, none of their partner Digimon were with them.
Taichi: Y'know, when we meet up like this, the yakiniku tastes exceptional good!
Daisuke: Yeah, it's so great we picked the All-You-Can-Eat course. We can stuff ourselves as much as we want!
Takuya: Daisuke really is eating as much as he wants... Ah, he stole Taichi-san's meat again....
Takuya observed the scene idly as, for some reason or another in the general flow of things, he had been put in charge of grilling the meat. Thoughts ran through his head such as, So this wasn't even an important conference to begin with, and, Why do I have to keep endlessly grilling the meat like this.
Takato: I really wished I could have brought Guilmon with me, though...
Daisuke: No, you don't. He'll cost you a ton of money. Takuya gets it easy because he doesn't have to worry about stuff like that, eh!?
Takuya: Haha... ha...
Takuya had noticed before any of them... that Agumon, Guilmon, and V-mon were staring at them from outside. What's more, V-mon looked as if he was crying!
Takato: Can we get a receipt for this later?
Takuya: He's like a picky adult.

Digimon Puppet Show
Green text: Sunglasses Mask Runs Wild!

Today the town is holding a small, one-day festival. An elementary school was used as its grounds, and a variety of food carts were lined up all around campus. By the puppet-lover Katou-san's suggestion, the inside of the gymnasium was used to hold a Puppet Show Contest.
For the benefit of the large crowd that formed the audience, Chairwoman Katou-san introduced the performers in a loud voice.
Juri: Now for our next contestants, they are Entry Number 11, Inoue Miyako-san and Hida Iori-kun! Their title is "Sunglasses Mask Runs Wild"!! Please give it your all~"
Miyako-san has been called upon!
A suspicious-looking male puppet that was wearing sunglasses and brandishing a whip in his hand slowly peeked out from behind the stage... and, oh dear, it started hitting the Gazimon puppet that Iori-kun was holding!!
Miyako: Work, damn it! If you don't, you get this!! And this! And this!
Miyako-san's words were naturally tinged with ferocity.
"Stop that!"
"Stay back if you know what's good for you, sunglasses man!"
The assembly room was filled with a storm of jeers and roaring laughter!!
Reika: Hey, do you think Sunglasses Mask could be you?
Yamaki: I don't have an interest in whips!
While this charming conversation was taking place next to him, one boy was trying to leave the room for some reason...!?

A day in the park
Green text: At a park, on a sunny afternoon, where they had decided to meet.

They had decided to meet at a famous spot in front of the Digimon Kaiser statue. Just like any other day, tons of Digimon here are causing a commotion.
Mummymon: Wait for me, Archnemon!
Culumon: I-I broke it off, culu!
Gazimon: Uwaah!? Please stop doing that, Etemon-sama!!
It may appear to be an unexpectedly noisy spectacle, but this is what usually happens every day.
A boy would always arrive there with his Digimon. Whenever it was close to sundown, he would come here and silently play his harmonica.
Gabumon: It's pretty noisy out here again.
Yamato: Well, it doesn't matter.
Apparently, it was the boy's dream to form a band. That is why, in order to do so, he would never fail to practice his instrument here.
Two young boys who passed by him caught the strains of his melody.
Kouichi: That kid over there is good.
Kouji: Yeah, it's a nice sound.
Kouichi: Do you think the Digimon next to him is his partner?
Kouji: Must be the one on the right.
The gentle melody of the harmonica floated in the breeze as if it were carefully blanketing the peaceful evening. The Digimon Kaiser continued to silently watch over the scene.
Kouichi: Anyway, I guess Junpei-kun isn't coming.
Kouji: Let's just go home.

celestial_sacred

I couldn't help laughing when I was reading on the puppet show thing!! Wasn't obvious it's Ken!?

Yamato now has a partner name Gokimon.

Is there something between Yamaki and Reika?

This is hilarious. XD

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Hagaren Gao;22958 said:
The Sandbox thing was cute, the haunted house was amusing. Poor Junpei! For someone who bears the crest of Light, that was pretty evil of Hikari...

Man, I LOVE season crossovers like this. They are all so fun! To bad this is the only time we really see it officially (Besides the Anniversary CD cover). I wonder if they actually all live in the same world...hmm.

If there is one thing I've learned in my life, its that just because you have the powers of light doesnt mean you cant be evil lols XD

as for that part about them all living in the same world, i would have to say its possible for Frontier and Adventure to take place in the same world (I always thought that the characters from Frontier might have been the first chosen children that Gennai told them about before they fought, and that Frontier could have taken place before Adventure) but i dont think its possible for Tamers to be part of the same world, since in there world Digimon were originally only fiction.

PrimoPiccolo;22983 said:
We need new ones for Savers... :(

Agreed lols, there needs to be a new one for Savers, though chances are if they do there probably going to make a joke about Masaru being the only one without goggles.

Also on a side note, am I the only one that thinks it’s a little mean for Miyako to use Kens past as a story for a puppet show? XD I mean I wouldn’t want to see something like that up on stage XDD (Well… maybe its not mean per say, just a little bit of a lack in tact… although judging from how Daisuke is in the picture, he still rains as champion in that department XD)

Devkyu

Wha...?
Actually, if I remember right, those come from a hundred-some page artbook. I was going to get it on ebay, but this one guy kept sniping every auction with a digimon artbook within the last 5 seconds so no one could bid on it. T_T I tried and failed.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Haha, just hilarious !

Rikku-chan;24449 said:
So is there audio for this? I'm just wondering since it is said to be from a Drama CD.

Like Vande said, please don´t use such a small Size, It´s indeed hard to read.

PrimoPiccolo;24349 said:
"I have no interest in whips!" Japan is hilarious. XD

Hehe, guess he is not that hard afterall.

celestial_sacred;24331 said:
I couldn't help laughing when I was reading on the puppet show thing!! Wasn't obvious it's Ken!?

Guess every day of his life with Miyako is pain. :D

celestial_sacred;24331 said:
Is there something between Yamaki and Reika?

There were a few hints in Tamers. Also note Konaka´s notes:
"In Episode 24 ("The Journey Begins"), I revealed that Reika and Yamaki had a personal relationship outside of work. The staff members who read my script were astonished, but I felt as though their their true relationship was hinted at throughout their past interactions. I believe that Reika is the one who saved Yamaki when he was on the edge of self-destruction"

celestial_sacred

Watching Tamers (dub) once a week about four years ago caused me not being able to catch the hints. DATS should release the sub soon. D<

And to think about that, Yamaki's song "Black X-Mas" did give some hints! Reika going on a date and Yamaki sneezing when Megumi wondered what he'll be doing on a Christmas night. DATE~ XD

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Ah, Charcter Songs, they give so many hints. Which makes it even worse that Yoshino, Raramon and all the other Savers Characters didn´t get one.

celestial_sacred

Songs are very limited this season. Savers didn't even get another OST either. I want the instrumental Gou'ing Going My Soul and the Latin Opera Burst Mode stuff!

I'd really like to see the rest of the book. Hope someone with it will pop out and willingly scan the pages.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Would anyone happen to have a copy of the scans that Rikku-chan first uploaded and re-upload them please? I'd like to post them on Digital Scratch.

Also, if someone knows what book Another Story came in, I could try contacting someone from Toei about it and see if I can find it.:)

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
Oh... wait a minute... I just found something, It's on my local TV magazine and... maybe It's some kind of another one, It's just only 02 episode.

Don't know if it's count too or they're being seen on some books/magazines before? 'cause It's not match on any scan I ever see on the net.

* PS. Never mind, no one know about them before, maybe this story would be printed in Thailand only... But still not sure.

Rikku-chan

Hell's Phoenix Girl
Did anyone save the images of the scans for the Haunted House and Sandbox scans? My desktop is out of commision and i'm on a laptop so if anyone has them saved just post them please. Thanks and sorry to bump this old thread.