Digimon Multi Season Scans

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I remember those! I'm pretty sure it's the booklet from one of those special cds that were put out. I think they were dramas cds.

Rikku-chan

Hell's Phoenix Girl
SSJ Jup81;22798 said:
I remember those! I'm pretty sure it's the booklet from one of those special cds that were put out. I think they were dramas cds.
Thanks but is there more?

Rikku-chan

Hell's Phoenix Girl
SSJ Jup81;22800 said:
I'm pretty sure there were more of them. I think one had all of the goggleboys on it.
I feel like suck a slowpoke but does anyone actually has the rest?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Those are the ones i remember seeing, can you not use small font like that please difficult to read.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
These are so awesome. I never knew they existed. *loves fandom*

I wish the rest came at a bigger size, but I could only translate the ones in the first post.

Green text: Ghost House Panic?!

Jyou's middle school is holding its annual school festival today. Because it's the festival of a famous private school, the schoolgrounds are bustling with activity and there are tons of events to participate in!
Even inside the school building, Jyou's class had devoted much of their time preparing their haunted house, and it is now a huge success.
Izumi: Umm... I guess this is the place! It's got a nice atmosphere going, don't you think?!
Ruki: Well, let's not get our hopes up.
Holding their written invitations at hand, the three of them disappeared into the dark gloom of the classroom.
Jyou: Hehehe. They say that the panicked screams of cute girls are well-suited for a haunted house!
Within the darkness, frightened screams and shouts of excitement could be heard mingling together.
Izumi: Ew! What is that? Kyah!!
Izumi gave the reactions that Jyou expected. The satisfaction from that made scaring her worth it.
Ruki: ......? What's this?
Picking up the "fried tofu" that had been lowered in front of her face, she tossed it over her shoulder with a bored expression.
Among them, Tailmon was the only one who appeared nervous and kept constantly looking over her shoulder.
Rustle! There was a sound!!
Tailmon: Look out, Hikari! Stay back!!
Tailmon received the ghost (Junpei) that had jumped out at them with a flying kick.
Tailmon: You're not hurt, are you?!
Hikari: I...I'm fine, but um, Tailmon, that person wasn't really...
Tailmon: Don't worry! I won't let any of them come near you, Hikari!!
Hikari: Is that so? Fufu... then, I guess I'll count on you to protect me. <3
As he watched Tailmon keep a strict vigilance over her surroundings, Jyou considered the benefits of running away.

Note: Oikawa is selling takoyaki. :9

Green text: A sandbox in the spring and the Tamers' will!

The spring sunlight fell gently upon the children on a clear afternoon. Stressed from battling and going on adventures every day, they decided to take a breather at a neighborhood park.
Some of them ventured over to the food stands, while others took a nap under the shade of the trees... each of them spent their break time however they wanted.
Sora was sitting on the lawn as she gazed at Taichi and the others playing soccer. When she glanced over to the sandbox, she saw...
Sora: Oh no, those children...
At the sandbox, Tomoki and Shiuchon were having a huge fight.
Tomoki: I fight on my own, so it's obvious that I'm more awesome!
Shiuchon: Lopmon is strong, too! Who cares about this thing! Take this!
Tomoki: AHH! You smashed it!!
Sora: Now now, you two!
Both she and Jenrya ran over to calm them down.
Sora: Tomoki... it's true that, in our case, our Digimon are the ones who do the actual fighting. But that doesn't mean their Tamer just stands by and watches them.
Jenrya: As their partners, we support them by providing the best conditions they can use to fight. It may be expressed in a different form, but even Tamers fight for the sake of peace.
Tomoki blinked at Sora and Jenrya's words, and wiped away his tears before lifting his head. There he saw tears streaming down Shiuchon's face as she looked back at him with a crushed expression...
Tomoki: I was wrong.
Quietly, he held out his right hand to Shiuchon.
Tomoki: Let's be friends, okay, Shiuchon?

Zomg Tomoki x Shiuchon and Sora x Jenrya OTP

Could only translate the large text for the other pages.
The one with the goggle boys: A secret conference held at a yakiniku restaurant?!
The one with Kouji and Kouchi: At a park, on a sunny afternoon, where they had decided to meet.
The one with the puppet show: Sunglasses Mask runs wild! (The blue sign here indicates they're holding a Digimon Puppet Show Contest)

Lawl at Oikawa and Archnemon. Poor Mummymon.

celestial_sacred

Oh yay! I have a few other pictures but I forgot whether they're big enough to read. I'll see to them later today. Thanks for the translation, really! They're so interesting. XD

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
That was cute, the dialogue with Jen and Sora helping the kids out. I've always wanted to try Takoyaki. I figured that's what Oikawa was selling because of the "ta" "ko" and "ki" parts of it. I couldn't figure out the "ya" part, though. Gotta so love kanji. Ooo, it also says "oishii" on the stand. lol Nice how everyone is spending time in the park doing whatever...still, what the heck was Koushirou and Mimi up to. Nice how they mentioned what the kids were doing off screen, but nothing about where the kids onscreen were going. lol

Even Takeru looked like he was about to cry. Hmm, you know, this one just further emphasizes what others were debating in that other topic about the Keepers of each group. That role definitely goes to Jenrya and Sora hands down. For a crossover couple, Jenrya x Sora would be a cute one. :-p

As for the one with the school festival haunted house (I'm surprised I didn't figure that one out through context). It was so cute, but did anyone else find it wrong that Hikari didn't correct Tailmon fully and let her know that everything there isn't real and laughed about it? Seriously! Poor Junpei! What a place to get kicked! ><

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
SSJ Jup81;22881 said:
That was cute, the dialogue with Jen and Sora helping the kids out. I've always wanted to try Takoyaki. I figured that's what Oikawa was selling because of the "ta" "ko" and "ki" parts of it. I couldn't figure out the "ya" part, though. Gotta so love kanji. Ooo, it also says "oishii" on the stand. lol Nice how everyone is spending time in the park doing whatever...still, what the heck was Koushirou and Mimi up to. Nice how they mentioned what the kids were doing off screen, but nothing about where the kids onscreen were going. lol

Are you sure it's not Tamagoyaki, fried eggs?

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
02!Hikari did sound slightly evil. xD;;;

たまご焼き = tamagoyaki, usually written as 卵焼き anyway.
たこ焼き = takoyaki

Takoyaki is great. I'm actually going out with a friend later today to eat some. :9

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Those are some nice stories. Emphazising on the Keeper Part.

Love the one with the Girls in the Ghost House. Yes, was indeed evil of Hikari not to tell Tailmon what´s going. But Nobody was hurt !
Well, minus poor Junpei. That makes him the first human to get kicked there by a Digimon. Not Masaru.
We also now that the first human to punch away a Digimon with bare hands is also not Masaru, but Mimi.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Wow! I didn't know there were more pages! Thanks Mugen!

And thanks to Onkeikun for translating as well. I'm a JenryaxSora shipper now XD

The Sandbox thing was cute, the haunted house was amusing. Poor Junpei! For someone who bears the crest of Light, that was pretty evil of Hikari...

Man, I LOVE season crossovers like this. They are all so fun! To bad this is the only time we really see it officially (Besides the Anniversary CD cover). I wonder if they actually all live in the same world...hmm.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Hahaha, "Eat at Masaru's" is fantastic. Especially with all the kids hanging on Yoshino like out of ep 43.