Digimon Adventure 3.0 - Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Digimon Adventure 3.0 - Fate

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot: After several hundreds of years. The Digital World has been forgotten by humans. The Digimon underwent civilization evolution and now have many different schools of arts.

Among the schools of arts a player can choose are...

Magical Academy.
- Based in the magical City of Grandora, this academy is home to some of the most powerful Spellcasters and Magicians in the Digital World. It was said that Seyfert, the Messenger of God, obtained some education here. Magical Academy houses many different magic arts for certain types of Digimon, too.

Royal Knight Academy.
- Based in the royal city of Imperia, this academy was founded by Imperialdramon PM, the one who also founded the Royal Knights. Here, the Digimon can learn many sword fighting skills and if they are experienced enough, they can ride many different Digimon as a matter of transport.

Assasin Shrine
- Based in the city of Shu-An, Digimon can learn quick moves and skills needed to defeat an enemy. However, slow Digimon like Numemon are not allowed to even enter the Shrine. Assasin Digimon are usually Digimon like Renamon and Dianamon. Founded by Igamon, this Shrine aims to breed a new wave of ninjas!

-More schools of arts coming soon-

-A player can attend all of these schools of arts and then combine their powers to create even more powerful moves!-

Starter Digimon:

1) Agumon
2) V-mon
3) Guilmon
4) Dorumon
5) Coronamon
6) Lunamon
7) Impmon
8) Patamon
9) Gabumon
10) Renamon
11) Gaomon
12) Betamon
13) Hawkmon
14) Armadimon
15) Piyomon
16) Terriermon
17) Tentomon
18) Gomamon
19) Plotmon
20) Wormmon

Gameplay:

1) Like all my other RPs, this will be a turn-based gameplay. Here's an example below:

-What will V-mon do?-

Attack
Skills
Mana Summoning <- This is an additional skill, it depends on what schools of art you attend
Defend
Run

-V-mon used Mana Summoning!-

V-mon: I request the waters to lend me their power... I summon you, Aquarius!

Aquarius (Summon Digimon) - 40 MP
Description: A Seadramon that lived in the water for thousands of years. His attacks create strong whirlpools and inflict damage to all opponents.

-Aquarius's signature attack: Whirlpool, dealt 120 damage to Agumon!-

2) Now that wasn't too hard to understand, right?
Weapons (WPN)
- There will be a lot of weapons found in the RP. However, some Digimon will not be good using some WPNs.

Armors (AMR)
- There will also be armors in the RP. Not all Digimon will be able to equip with certain types of armors.
Please post what Digimon you want here and let's get started!

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Oh man... you have lunamon and Renamon... now I'm torn between the two XD although i already choose Renamon in the other post you did so i guess I'll stick with it :p

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Please give a name to the Digimon you want to be and please state your gender.

And also, please state which school of art you'll be attending

hwarangoo

Journalists
I want to be veemon, And currently want to be in the royal knight Academy.
I want to be called Vecros!

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
does this mean 2.5 is over? that was fast.

Name: Johnzaloog
Digimon: Guilmon (Surprised? no nicknames)
Academy: Royal

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Lunamon (Yeah i changed my mind XD)
Nickname: Lulu or Lulu-chan to some XD
School: Magical Academy

Kaeri

Title for Rent
Digimon Type : Renamon
Nickname: Rena or Ralen, either works.
School: Assassin Shrine, please.

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Sorry... as I don't have time to fully concentrate on this RP, I've only selected a few people by random to play. Your threads have been created and enjoy!

Think of it as a "closed beta" version. :D

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Ah, please ignore my PM... Evidently I was confused on how to apply, and wasn't sure about how to ask if 2.5 is still open... Apparently it's not, but hey, we've got 3.0 now!

...Hmm... Who to be... Well, I chose Moonlight because I thought Lunamon was cuter than Coronamon, sooo...

Lunamon it is. ^-^

For the shrine... Well, as a roleplayer, I don't like the whole 'special thing', so as Dianamon used to be Lunamon, Assassin shrine...

Dianamon also seems to have boobs, as my brother pointed out once. *glares at him* Female.

Her name... should fit her... Ah, Levana.

So then...

Name: Levana
Digimon: Lunamon
School: Assassin Shrine

So then, if you get more time, or are still open to people, I'll be waiting. You've got my, er, mini-app here.

Taisuru

Name: Taisuru
Digimon: Impmon
Academy: Royal

I can't wait for another one of your great plots ^_^

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Maybe he thought he didn't have to, its been a month since he last updated, it seemed pretty obvious that he didn't have time (at least to me... but thats just me :p)

Hub

I'm joining this RP.

Name: Ryu
Digimon: Dorumon
Acadamy: Royal Knights Acadamy

Status
Not open for further replies.