Digimon Adventure 02.50 - Impalement of the Light (Registration)

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Um even though I just started here at DATS, I want to join in on the RP

I already looked ahead and found everything I need to give
I want to be a Male, Dark Tamer with a Renamon. As for the Tamers name, Ayumu (Its Japanese, Ayu means “Walk” and mu means “dream, vision”)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I miss Digimon like Raramon and Plotmon as selectables. That pretty much stops me from using my Tylomon Signature Partner I had in some RPGs.

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Lecros: Well you can still be hero even if you join the Dark forces.

LunamonZero: Will start soon

Mugen: I used to have Raramon, but I decided not to have her as a starter this time.

So many Dark Tamers. ;___;

Kaeri

Title for Rent
I'd like to try this out, if I can.

Tamer Name : Kaeri (Real World Name : Ralen)
Digimon : Gabumon or Gaomon (actually, I want to be surprised! I was going to go with Renamon but someone had chosen her already and I want to do things uniquely this time around.)
Light/Dark : Light Tamer, please.

hwarangoo

Journalists
I wanna be a light Tamer.
Shining. Strongly. Highly. Until I reach it. W00T. Okay you can negate the last few words

hwarangoo

Journalists
Okay lets see.
Im strange and I think I fall in love pretty easily which is why I don't know If I actually fell in love. I am Chaotic and I like Ramen. I want my roleplay to be in japan somewhere so I can take veemon too eat ramen with me. If I would have a real life digimon I would take it everywhere and say its my pet alien. lets see I like video games I own a nintendo wii.
I cant think of anymore. So maybe you could give some of them questions?

hwarangoo

Journalists
Huh.. Personality.
I should write it on a list. I need to get me one of those.
Ill try to write something down.
I think im nice I get along easily Sometimes I talk alot. most of the times I almost don't talk. I like having fun. hanging around forums. And I might enjoy tortoring evil digimon.
i dont know anymore
edit: I know some more
Im 15 years old and I want to be a game designer professionally. So thats the study im gonna take. In my free time I ocassionally make games but most of the time I play other peoples

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Lecros: Okay... I'll let you skip the questions part and start your RP soon.

G4bumon: Sure. Let me re-read to refresh my memory.