Death Note

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Death Note

I decided to pick up a couple of the manga in a 3 for 2 offer recently and found it's pretty damn good. While most of my books are now back at home due to me starting to move out back there.

Also found a place to get the anime <3 so i'm gonna have a new series to watch as well :D

Thoughts on Death Note? (if you do use spoilers use the tags or i'll rip out your lungs and use them as floaters down the river)

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Second Opening of that anime (Maximum The Hormone - Zetsubou Billy) (i can provide links... ;)) is on my personal playlist. Only Dani Filth (from the "Cradle of Filth") or Grzesiu Kupczyk (from "TURBO") can sing better.

About anime itself i don't know much except for that, what everyone know.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
A story about a boy that gets to murder people at whim?

What's so spectacular about that? Just watch the news.

[/lulz]

Rendan

Missed <3
I finished watching it about two months ago and it is definitely worth your while to get into. Great plot and characters.

I watched this series back when it aired. I really liked it, it's not worth watching twice though because since you already know what happens it isn't nearly as good. The thing that makes the series good is that you want to see what happens next and if he gets caught or not.

hwarangoo

Journalists
So that was that maximum the hormone mp3 on my pc. Lawl I didn't check it ti was the second Death note opening.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Just a quick correction...

Second opening is What's Up People! by MAXIMUM THE HORMONE. The second ending, by the same group, is Zetsubou Billy.

Emalthya

Fangirl of Doom
I got the first two manga volumes because I've finished most of my manga series' and I'd already seen some of the anime. I practically fell in love. I like the anime because it's dark without being horror but kind of like... the very style and tinting gets you in the moment. The manga is very different to what I usually read... less bishie and more life-like. Good luck with it ^^

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
The manga is much better than the anime (i dropped the anime at around epi 15)

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
IMO, there isn't much difference between the anime and the manga. It's pretty much the same thing, practically since there is close to barely any change and that's probably because the manga was finished by the time the anime started.