Dear Sunain:

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Dear Sunain:

So #PM has made a big deal out of not doing torrents and shit now, closing their forums, whatever.

Isn't it amazing that it happened right around the same time that the normal capper decided to stop capping Pocket Monsters?

The "good" cappers for Pocket Monsters have vanished, after the recent SHARE arrests. And at the same time, #PM gets "tired" of whiners. Gotta love timing.

[01:03] <&Sunain> ugh the sound on that dats release is terrible lol
[01:03] <&Sunain> but thats to be expected from them
[01:03] <&Sunain> and way over filtered with the video

Just so you know, dear, we didn't touch the video. We just downloaded the best one we could find from Share, and torrented it... because you know, we give a shit about people other than ourselves.

(Yeah, I'm lurking in your chan right now. 2 cookies if you find me :D)

Oh, btw:
[DATS-RAWS] Pocket Monsters (548) D&P 79 - Decisive Battle! Hikari vs. Haruka!! [XviD][02B22C3F].avi
File Size: 205.32MB
Release Date: May 20, 2008
Torrent: Here

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Haha. This is funny. I knew they'd react this way.

Anyhow, here's some more back-to-back info, for those that want it.

Mizuiro;50761 said:
We don't cap them, the usual capper, that provides the raws that #PM gets, seems to have stopped distributing them.

This Raw was found on a Japanese p2p program.

I know the quality is crappy, but i thought people would rather watch a crappy quality raw than not a raw at all.

I'm not even going to say what I'm thinking about Sunain and her staff, I'm just going to laugh it off. LMAO!

hwarangoo

Journalists
Im agreeing with that crappy quality is better then nothing.
So Capping world is going in a downwards circle?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
hwarangoo;50793 said:
So Capping world is going in a downwards circle?

People are running scared cause of the japanese arrests. I know I would be rather edgy as well.

StelarSX

Jack In!
#PM closing down huh? Why the heck insult DATS? In my opinion, this is one of the best subbing/scanalating communities.

Keier

How in hell are the jap. police able to track down all filesharers so easily? this saddens me, as I want to be able to look at the latest raws with good quality /cries

Really hope #pm's capper comes back (even though I don't like #pm themselves)

I'm also downloading tenahachis version right now, gonna se if it is in any better quality.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
There is a programm that shows your IP, Personal Data and what you´re uploading while you´re uploading in Filesharing Programs. The program is on the edge of legality but still some lawyers and detectives are using it to find people who upload in Filesharing Programs. That´s probably how they found them... (Correct me if I´m wrong)

Keier

the quality of that xvid release is quite "good" though, it is much better quality than tenahachi's megaupload-version. so keep releasing these please :)

Keier

Stelar;50851 said:
tenahachi's aren't all that bad.

I didn't claim his videos are bad, just that the video released by DATS is in better quality therefore it would be nice if you guys could manage to release DP80 in the same quality :)

Matze149;50820 said:
There is a programm that shows your IP, Personal Data and what you´re uploading while you´re uploading in Filesharing Programs. The program is on the edge of legality but still some lawyers and detectives are using it to find people who upload in Filesharing Programs. That´s probably how they found them... (Correct me if I´m wrong)

PeerGaurdian 2 should help in that department. spread the word. :D