could someone clear up a few plotlines for me?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Shoopman;91371 said:
Why the hate on 02? I liked that one the best so far >_>
Well I finished Frontier, the ending seemed kind of rushed, and the final story arc was repetitive (about 5 episodes of Dunasmon and Rhode Knightmon taking data and beating the kids over and over.)
Susanoomon was cool, and kind of reminds me of Omegamon, but apparently much more powerful.

SO, with that said, I'll take my leave. Apparently I don't fit in here too well, and Mugen wants this topic to die.
I'm sorry, but the strategy of "Dividing your forces in half to progress one stage in evolution" bit? I've always hated that. Thus, Jogress evolution really got on my nerves. Frontier was even worse... Make two people powerful by rendering the rest useless! Wait... what?

There was also the whole Daisuke thing... Adventure Taichi was bad enough. This guys was an admitted Adventure Taichi wannabe. *facepalms*

Then there's the whole "Lulz, the new digimon have no stages past Adult!"

...*twich*

Oh, and "We will beat the final boss with HAPPY THOUGHTS!" ...Sooo... no epic final battle like in Adventure. That sucks.

02 was a Shark Jump Sequel to Adventure.
Frontier was just trying to be something it wasn't, though. It had an excuse to suck.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I liked 02...only prob I had with it was the fact that BelialVamdemon was the final villain, and Demon didn't have a bigger role.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Shoopman;91394 said:
Lol, I feel better now. And I do agree that Frontier was the worst of the bunch. Savers is excellent so far, and will probably take my spot as favorite. The whole spirit evolution thing seemed kinda gimmicky to me, and with that there was no character development of the partner digimon because they didn't exist. But it did give some character development to the villains which was cool. The series kinda burned out at the end, I liked it most when they were fighting the evil warriors.

Anyway, I found Savers in japanese, so I might watch it when I'm done with my english episodes, the english voice acting is atrocious.

Edit: This is kinda random, but is there a consensus on the most powerful good aligned digimon? Im thinking its either Ulforce V-Dramon Future Mode, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, or Susanoomon, but I'm not sure. Or maybe some other fourth guy.
Ulforce V-Dramon Future Mode, IIRC, is a Super Ultimate... that's a stage higher than Ultimate. If we're keeping with the data themes, you could say its 1024x the power of Ultimate, which is 1024x the power of Perfect, etc...

There are no other good guys at that high of a stage of evolution. Zero wins by default.

digiboy0001

Shoopman;67930 said:
4. In season one versus apoclymon, why were the digidestined able to digivolve to ultimate without the crests, and now in season 2 they cant? I know they gave up their crest power to put some barrier up, but they shouldnt need them >_>
I know this has kinda been answered already, but I thought I'd give my two cents.

The actual power of the Crests was inside the kids. The Crests that Apocalymon destroyed were simply artifacts that were created to help channel and amplify the power of the Crests inside the kids. The Chosen Children gave up that power when they sealed the Digital World, and without that power, they could no longer evolve. It's true that they didn't need the artifacts anymore, but after they gave up the power behind the artifacts as well, they could no longer use it to evolve their Digimon beyond the Adult level.