Cosplay

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
well none so far posed any pictures, but I think that I can confirm that four people have. Hagaren Gao, Splash, Devkyu, and AznxLoneWolf. Those are the ones I can say did or is in the middle of making a costume.

Splash;6992 said:
And I just remembered you can see a quick bit of my Renamon from http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10533764/ :XXXXX *runs*

Nya~ Don't run :-O. Your costume was good ^ ^. It's a lot better than the one I saw of a full Renamon costume [furryness and all] but I give the cosplayer credit for trying.

I've only cosplayed time skip Haruno Sakura from Naruto so far and the costume's all done and made...although I intend to remake the skirt and sandals / boots so I can't exactly get step by step pictures for the entire costume...I can try to explain it though, if you'd like, or you can wait until I start my Yamato crossplay...? Although that's not going to be much of a challenge...how hard can it be to make a sleeveless green turtleneck and gloves o___o. *Is going to cheat and buy jeans* < ashamed > And if I can't find boots, I'll make boot covers. Hair will be torture though x___x.

My friends are planning on cosplaying Gabumon, Agumon, and Taichi and possibly a Lilymon. So when we finally get to our Digimon cosplays, I'll get some pictures for everyone :]. After Adventure cosplay is going to be Zero Two...right now we have Ken, Kaiser, and Wormon planned, so I can probably get some pictures for those. I don't know when we'll be starting though since Bleach is next on our list...so I guess whenever we finish that...possibly Savers after Zero Two...if I can find someone to be Tohma...preferably not a yaoi fan ^ ^;;. *Does not want to see any Tomato*

I can ask if they feel like doing Digimon first, though, so I can get a tutorial or something up for everyone :].

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
Nice pictures Splash, I congratulate you for being the first one to post their pictures, and that's so awesome that your boyfriend could that picture, and also you remembering that you were in one of those pictures too.

AznxLoneWolf that is awesome that you are willing to do the tutorial for everyone, I can't wait to see the it. I was wondering which character of Digimon are you going to be in the Adventure series?

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
i never cosplayed before. i really want to but i dont seem to have the time to make a costume or have the money to get to the place were it is held. i live in texas see and well it no where near me to wear i can drive at me being only 16. plus i dont have the money for a plane ticket, also my parents suck at letting me going to places like that.

im the black sheep of the family.they think im wierd.

mabye when i get out off school ill flee to a convention in a costume.

thanks for listening to my little rant if you cal it that.

nice outfits to you who posted pictures!!!:p

RamenRanger;7051 said:
i never cosplayed before. i really want to but i dont seem to have the time to make a costume or have the money to get to the place were it is held. i live in texas see and well it no where near me to wear i can drive at me being only 16. plus i dont have the money for a plane ticket, also my parents suck at letting me going to places like that.

im the black sheep of the family.they think im wierd.

mabye when i get out off school ill flee to a convention in a costume.

thanks for listening to my little rant if you cal it that.

nice outfits to you who posted pictures!!!:p

>> I want to go to Texas. They have a lot of decent cons =3. Rawr and who cares if they think you're weird. Maybe they're the weird ones :D. Just because you like anime / manga and want to cosplay doesn't make you weird. I really don't get why people who don't like it think that -.-. Really annoys me, actually. They usually stop when I start ranting about how they're racist against Asians ^ ^;;. Not exactly very nice, but it works ^ ^;;. If you get a chance to go to a convention, take the opportunity and go, even if you don't have a costume. The atmosphere is really nice and you won't feel like "the black sheep." I had a really good time at my first con last month. We didn't do much really, just a lot of walking, taking pictures, and going broke buying plushies, but I don't know. It was just nice when you get to wherever it's being held and you see all these cosplayers who you know will actually understand what you're talking about if you start ranting to them about an anime or something :]. You get the point ^ ^;;.

G4bumon;7018 said:
AznxLoneWolf that is awesome that you are willing to do the tutorial for everyone, I can't wait to see the it. I was wondering which character of Digimon are you going to be in the Adventure series?

For Adventure I'll be Yamato...dunno. I think I picked him because my yaoi obsessed friend picked Taichi so I couldn't let the other yaoi obsessed one pick Yama ^ ^;; or, you know, lots of Taito will happen. Plus, I get my Gabumon so I'm happy ^ ^...and you know, Yamato is just cool like that xD.

We've decided to do Bleach first, so it might be awhile before the tutorials are up. Really sorry about that ^ ^;;. I'll try to plan it so we work as fast as possible :]. Look at it this way, after Bleach is out of the way, you get Adventure AND Zero Two, so it'll be double the Digimon-ness :].

>< I think my posts are way too long ^ ^;;.

WarOmnimon

Rockin' Reinbotchi
I actually made a cardboard mask to go with my hamburger hat and went out as Burgermon on Halloween in 2005. Good times, I tell ya.

On a related note, I'm thinking of making a BishopChessmon White costume for Halloween 2007. Any tips?

Dorumon_Tamer

I dressed up as Renamon for AX last year and for Anime LA two years ago. It looked pretty cruddy, cuz my mask was made of papier mache and my tail tip wasn't white, but I loved how many digimon fans I encountered there! :3