brawl pokemon.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Fruitsbsk28;9747 said:
Yay for Munchlax in Brawl. Can't wait to see what he can do.

To be honest, when I read that, I thought Munch;ax was a playable character, and I almost died of 'WHY ISNT LUCARIO IN THIS?!'-ism.

Sonuis

I was spotted?!
Veemon93;9833 said:
...or they could have celebi...

Celebi was in SSBM as far as I recall.

On another note, if you pay attention to the background of the Pokémon Stadium 2 stage in its "Flying" mode, you can find a Drifloon floating around. Why don't I show you instead?

stage11_070906d-l.jpg

Look at the stage's monitor, then check the upper-left corner of it. You'll see the ghost balloon floating around. If you can't see it or don't believe it, you can actually zoom in with Paint and see it. You don't need Photoshop to check it. If you believe me anyway, then we know that there's more than one Diamond & Pearl Pokémon already. This means that we may see more Diamond & Pearl Pokémon come out of nowhere. Just remember that this does not guarantee that Lucario will be a playable character.

Okie-dokie?

Veemon93

..........what?
Sonuis;9995 said:
Celebi was in SSBM as far as I recall.

On another note, if you pay attention to the background of the Pokémon Stadium 2 stage in its "Flying" mode, you can find a Drifloon floating around. Why don't I show you instead?

stage11_070906d-l.jpg

Look at the stage's monitor, then check the upper-left corner of it. You'll see the ghost balloon floating around. If you can't see it or don't believe it, you can actually zoom in with Paint and see it. You don't need Photoshop to check it. If you believe me anyway, then we know that there's more than one Diamond & Pearl Pokémon already. This means that we may see more Diamond & Pearl Pokémon come out of nowhere. Just remember that this does not guarantee that Lucario will be a playable character.

Okie-dokie?
Oh yeah i can see it and i can see skarmory aswell

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Munchlax is not a playable character. it reads "when he comes out of the pokéball" he is more like Deoxis.

nahxela

I wouldn't mind seeing Marill as a pokeball pokemon again, or at least something similar to it from SSBM.

I though its double slap attack was funny, since it'd always push people to the edge and they'd all be like "WTF!?"
Of course, they could easily get back up, though...