brawl pokemon.

dizzy

brawl pokemon.

does anybody have any idea what pokemon are going to be playable and in the pokeballs for brawl? so far.

we know pikachu's going to be playable FOR SURE. and probably jigglypuff, pichu, and mewtwo will be playable again.

so far for the pokeballs, we know these pokemon are useable.

mball01_070605c.jpg

mball01_070605e.jpg

mball02_070605b.jpg

mball03_070717c.jpg

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I say keep pikachu and mewtwo, get rid of purin (jigglyfuff) and pichu. I would like to see a different pokemon available though as an unlockable character. Maybe Lucario will be playable.

dizzy

yeah, i'd like to use lucario, but it probably won't happen because i don't think they'll put in 4th generation pokemon.

DtD

[Z?]
dizzy;5773 said:
yeah, i'd like to use lucario, but it probably won't happen because i don't think they'll put in 4th generation pokemon.

Why wouldn't they? Nintendo loves to promote it's own games...look at the trophies in SMBM >_>

Lucario would be the best choice, popular, can fight, was in a movie, good character model ;P

Akira

People
RamenRanger;5742 said:
i hope the get rid of pichu and mewtwo.
Didn't you like those characters?! I liked Mewtwo for the way he grabbed items and Pichu for speed and costumes. Fighter Pilot Pichu FTW!

Johnzaloog;5769 said:
I say keep pikachu and mewtwo, get rid of purin (jigglyfuff) and pichu.
Again, why Pichu? Or Jigglypuff for that matter. Jigglypuff is one of the most fun characters to play, it has diverse moves such as pound, rollout, sing and the amazing *Jigglypuff sleeps with a one-hit KO*. Why would you want to get rid of him?

They shouldn't get rid of any of the Pokemon, but they shouldn't have too many added either, we don't want a game overwhelmed with the same type of characters.

Elecmon

Akira;5818 said:
Again, why Pichu? Or Jigglypuff for that matter. Jigglypuff is one of the most fun characters to play, it has diverse moves such as pound, rollout, sing and the amazing *Jigglypuff sleeps with a one-hit KO*. Why would you want to get rid of him?

They shouldn't get rid of any of the Pokemon, but they shouldn't have too many added either, we don't want a game overwhelmed with the same type of characters.

Pichu was basically a downgraded Pikachu. He hurt himself every time he use an electric attack. I agree they should get rid of him.

I say dump Pichu and Jigglypuff. Add Lucario and maybe Blazeakin or something.

As for pokeball pokemon, they need to put in Lati@s, Jirachi, the Regis, Flygon, maybe Cacturne, Arceus, Manaphy, Dialga/Palkia, Darkrai, Rotom, Weavile, Spiritomb, and others I don't feel like putting down.

DtD

[Z?]
Elecmon;5827 said:
Pichu was basically a downgraded Pikachu. He hurt himself every time he use an electric attack. I agree they should get rid of him.

I say dump Pichu and Jigglypuff. Add Lucario and maybe Blazeakin or something.

As for pokeball pokemon, they need to put in Lati@s, Jirachi, the Regis, Flygon, maybe Cacturne, Arceus, Manaphy, Dialga/Palkia, Darkrai, Rotom, Weavile, Spiritomb, and others I don't feel like putting down.

They wouldn't put in that many legendaries. I think they are just gonna put in a few 4th gen.

dizzy

DtD;5776 said:
Why wouldn't they? Nintendo loves to promote it's own games...look at the trophies in SMBM >_>

Lucario would be the best choice, popular, can fight, was in a movie, good character model ;P

because, where ssbm was out wasn't the third generation out already, and they didn't put any in i think. aha. it was so long ago.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
dizzy;5860 said:
because, where ssbm was out wasn't the third generation out already, and they didn't put any in i think. aha. it was so long ago.

I'm pretty sure SSBM came out before Ruby/Sapphire, so we should be good.

Anywho, as long as we get Lucario playable, I'm happy. Assuming he has agood movepool. NO characters chould be removed, but maybe changed a bit. I personally think Jigglypuff is an awesome character who can kick butt. Pichu will probablly be changed, sicne there are supposedly not going to be any clones in this game. He BETTER have his goggles...

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
I doubt Jigglypuff will be taken out, since she's a SSB vet. Mewtwo will probably stay too, and hopefully get improvements. Pichu is pretty much gone, but hopefully (along with Raichu) will be made into a Pikachu alternate costume.

As for new playable Pokemon, Lucario is perfect.

dizzy

pichu should go for sure.
it's just a downgraded version of pikachu who damages itself when it attacks

Akira

People
What's with all the Pichu hate?
If Pikachu hadn't already been confirmed I would have said kick him out.
I dunno about you guys but Pichu ruled, he was fast and cool. I liked the way he damaged himself,especially with thunder, so you could only use it at some points. He was the only character who couldn't kill people in a hit on, what was it called? Sudden Death I think, or one hit melee or something. Thats gotta count for something right.

Tangela

There's no way an SSB vet would get the boot though :B

I did enjoy playing as Pichu, ignoring his incredibly low tier rank- in serious fights I'd never use him, because even if I was way better than someone, Pichu still gets so drastically outranged and overpowered by everyone else... most notably, everyone's favorites, Marth and Sheik.

I'm fairly sure he's going to get the axe though, there are better uses for his character slot.

I'm guessing the lineup of Pokemon characters is going to end up Pikachu - Jigglypuff - Mewtwo - Lucario. Lucario's been heavily publicized and stuff so that's why I'd place my bet on him. If not him, maybe Munchlax.

Kazu

dizzy;5860 said:

SSMB was near launch title game. It was released a couple months after Gamecube was released. At the time, Ruby and Sapphire weren't even out as a title let alone the market.

Lucario is one of the most likely because he is a title character, and he seems duable in SSBB. Think of it, fighting type pokemon that is adept in both attack and special attack

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
The newest addition to the SSBB lineup is a Pokemon character, and I must say it is a shocker. But I'm VERY pleased.

Seriosuly, this is one of my favorite Pokemon characters o_o You have no idea how happy I am...

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
I've gotta say, if there is no Lucario in brawl I will be very very disappointed. You're all right, he's perfect for it. And it doesn't hurt that he's my favorite pokemon. Hell if he were in it I'd go buy myself a wii and brawl to go with it. He's a better choice than Pichu was, anyway.

I'm very happy with the trainer too. Big creative spin there, so now you can play 3 pokemon that no one ever thought to be plausible before. And yick, at first I was afraid that deoxys was gonna be a new character. Thank god.