Beyblade

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I tried the dub once when I got a free preview of ABC Family. They were in some tower and a character who was basically Yamato from Digimon Adventure had to battle an evil version of the turtle BeyBlade monster or something.

Didn't care for it.

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
zomg!!! *Sings beyblade theme*

I was sooo obsessed with Beyblade for a while. I may have to check this out!!

*Wonders If he will end up digging up his 'BeybladerTyson' screen name*

johnxfire

Grand Saboteur
Johnzaloog;41833 said:
yeah, me too, everybody looked 5 years younger after the style change.

QFT (Quote For Truth)

Yeah, I only watched season 1. The animators ruined it with the next seasons.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Well, you never know how this series will look. Jeez, you people are such spirit-breakers!

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Season 3 was actually the best season thus far, plus they looked way cooler than season 1 and 2 (and their own age lol)

But WHOOT, season 4! Who would have guessed? I can't wait! My cute Ray, Kai, Max! I really hope they are the same characters.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hmm I hope it's dubbed with the same voice actors. Those guys were great... ever since this announcement, I've been seeing rare beyblade stuff around the Japanese store I go to... <_< naturally, I bought it. XDD

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I wonder if they're going to keep the main four + Daichi. I wonder if Hiromi's going to be in the series and still argue back and forth with Takao. I wonder if the characters are going to be aged four years since it has been a four year hiatus. It'd be interesting either way, probably.

If they come out with an English dub of it, I hope they keep Gage Knox as Max. He had the most realistic, convincing voice out Kai, "Ray", and "Tyson" since he's an actual kid doing the voice. Same goes for Kenny; I liked his dub voice because he actually sounded the age he was supposed to, and a kid was doing the voice.

Oh, and imo, season 1 was kind of...lame in its premise. Who in the world wants to take over the world using Beyblades? ><;

Oh, and like someone else mentioned, I always did find it interesting how they looked younger after the first series. lol Guess it was a change in animators.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
^

Not sure if Alex Hood will be voicing Kenny again, due to puberty...in the movie, you can clearly tell his voice doesnt sound like a kid anymore and he tried so hard to make his voice the same but made it scratchy.

Season 3, they were supposed to be 15-16, so I thought the voices fit just fine in my opinion. I especially liked how Gage Knox tried to make Max sound older than the first season because he was supposed to be older and more mature. (I don't think Gage is a kid though... :confused:;; )

lol, I liked the fact people tried to take over the world using metal spin tops. XDDD

But I love Ray and Kai's voices. And naturally, Daichi will be in the new season if they bring the other four because he's such a popular little character. lol.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Kazemon15;42199 said:
Not sure if Alex Hood will be voicing Kenny again, due to puberty...in the movie, you can clearly tell his voice doesnt sound like a kid anymore and he tried so hard to make his voice the same but made it scratchy.
But, it was realistic. The characters were literally aging, and so were the kids doing the voices. I like realism with voice acting. One of my pet peeves, are voices that are too old for characters when it comes to dubs.
Season 3, they were supposed to be 15-16, so I thought the voices fit just fine in my opinion. I especially liked how Gage Knox tried to make Max sound older than the first season because he was supposed to be older and more mature. (I don't think Gage is a kid though... :confused:;; )
For the original, I'm sure they were supposed to have been younger than that, and that's all I know for age stuff. I just thought the dub kept their ages the same. For Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, they were 11; Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002, 12, and for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution, 13.

And yes, Gage was a child too. Kenny and Max's dub voice actors were children. Both would be in their late teens now, though, irl. The guy voicing "Ray", I know him because of his voicing of Carlos on The Magic School Bus back in like 1993. It was awkward, though, since his voice started to change while doing that character. The voice actor aged while the character didn't. So here we have a deep-voiced second-grader or something. lol

BeyBlade2008

Hi Everyone, My name is Kenny

I want to let you beyblade fans know that the BeyBlade news is 100% True and was comfirm so the Fourth Season is going to happen.

Zanon

So apparently the new Beyblade toy line is called "Metal Fight Beyblade."

We'll see the release of Bull, Cheiron, Leo and Pegasus on August 9th in Japan.

Also, the new Beyblade anime is set to begin in January 2009. :(

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I wonder if DATS is going to sub the upcoming series. I'm sure a lot of Beyblade fans would appreciate it and I'd definitely be willing to help with editing since I'd have more time and be almost done with school. ^_^