Bakegyamon

Karurura

Bakegyamon

I want ask if you can subbing Bakegyamon, i need eng sub for see something because i don't know jap, but nobody subbed it so i hope that someone release it someday.
Thanks for all guys^_^

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
From the rules...
1) Good quality raws (YouTube rips don't normally cut it) for the entire series. If this means you need to get the DVDs, you need to get the DVDs. We're not going to, unless we absolutely love it.

2) A translator interested. We have a lot of translators on our team, but odds are high that none of them will be interested in your project. You can do your best to convince them, but it's not likely. Bringing in a new translator will raise the chances of your project being picked up tenfold.
Can you fufill those?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Thing is... we might be interested. But we don't have the source. None of it. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

You'd have to buy the DVDs.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Yeah, I've always wanted to do Bakegyamon, but no source. ^_^

This series hasn't been off the radar, tbh.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Odds are, we're gonna pick this up...!

Would be nice to have the DVDs though, if someone will buy them.

jpwong

Makoto;74599 said:
Odds are, we're gonna pick this up...!

Would be nice to have the DVDs though, if someone will buy them.

Getting all the DVDs would be 67800 yen (without any discount) before shipping. I believe they did 4 episode/DVD for the first 5 disks, and 5 episodes/DVD for the last 5, and probably 6 episodes for the final disk just by the way the prices keep going up the higher the DVD vol is.