Any good games out?

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Kazemon15;18520 said:
And maybe for Wii, Fire Emblam (sp?) ...I havent played it but my friend loves those kind of games.

I have Fire Emblem for the Gamecube, and if the Wii version is anything like the one i have, i'd reccomend it. Very fun game, but you can't let your characters die. THEY ACTUALLY DIE. Or at least go out of commision. You can't use them again! It's kinda cool though, makes you think out your moves and be more carefull. Hm, I wanna play that again, come to think of it...crap, who has it?

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'm looking into some of the games you mentioned. Like the Tales of games. My other friend mentioned them so I'm looking into them. Also the phoenix wright games. Along with some others. I do know that I'm getting Fire Emblem for the Wii for Christmas. (My mom bought when I was with her and tried to hide it as best as she could. She failed) ^_^

Quatre Winner

Kazemon15;18520 said:
Yay! Tales comrade! XD Yes, the Tales of series games are extrememly fun and all have a touching story, including lots of character development and interaction. Im currently playing Tales of Legendia and Tales of Phantasia, I passed Symphonia and Abyss twice...and I also finished Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology for PSP.

I'm still working on my second playthrough for Abyss XD; Luke is so wintastic. Symphonia I've played through four freaking times already XD And I'm ready to go again! Legendia... I haven't touched since I posted in this thread last D: I'm such a bad fangirl.

I'm expanding my recommendations to Ryuusei and, you guessed it, Pokemon. I've been playing those two practically nonstop XD;

Also: What's that thing called a "life"? Does it have wireless internet?

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Quatre Winner;18559 said:
I'm still working on my second playthrough for Abyss XD; Luke is so wintastic. Symphonia I've played through four freaking times already XD And I'm ready to go again! Legendia... I haven't touched since I posted in this thread last D: I'm such a bad fangirl.

I'm expanding my recommendations to Ryuusei and, you guessed it, Pokemon. I've been playing those two practically nonstop XD;

Also: What's that thing called a "life"? Does it have wireless internet?

^^ You know, if you wanna play with ppl around the world, there's this free online multiplayer game called Tales of Pirates. Very fun...you can have other online ppl as your party members up to 5. Not sure if it counts for RPG or not though, but it's fun to play with friends on the web! XD If anyone wants the link, PM me....or is it alright to post it here, since it is free? :X