Another AMV Contest!

faqcorner

Subaru/Rockman;11869 said:
well i guess i will find the raws bymyself but thx for the muting problem i will try to make the AMV now

I already made one(really 2, but the 2nd was just updated credits...) for .hack recently, just posted the links to them >_>

made the first version in about 1 day and a bit of a morning.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
In the next few days, I hope to have download links for all the raw episodes on GeoRockman...

For now, you guys might try the FreezeCracker forums, which has a Members Only download area.

faqcorner

Scipio;11890 said:
In the next few days, I hope to have download links for all the raw episodes on GeoRockman...

For now, you guys might try the FreezeCracker forums, which has a Members Only download area.

k thanks....

and what's the URL for freezecracker forums??

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Erm, off the top of my head it's like freezecracker.com/forums or something. I'm pretty sure it's a .com

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Haha, I was close. Sorry about that. >_>

But yeah, you can find raw downloads for 1-50 there right now, and a MQ download of 51. Who knows when AGF will get HQ 51 up...

Freezecracker has MU and SendSpace links for all the darkside-raws ones :D Those are the HQ ones.

Subaru/Rockman

#1 Rockman Fan
ya when i was downloading from darkside-raws the download were to long then i used freezecracker the download was only 14 mins darkside-raws was like 1 hour so i'd rather just use freezecracker

faqcorner

I'm currently using the services of the freezecracker...

I hella dled all of the episodes of Ryuusei + some episodes of the original Rockman. EXE......

how many entries do we get to have :D

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Would anyone be able to tell me what eps Rockman's Leo, Pegasus and Dragon mode appear? Or..whatever they're called.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
Hagaren Gao said:
Would anyone be able to tell me what eps Rockman's Leo, Pegasus and Dragon mode appear? Or..whatever they're called.

In Episode 31, "Star Break!" is where we first see it.

Also present in eps 32, 33, 35, 37, 39, 43, 45, 47 and 49. Ep 53 will also hava a Star Break, but it doesn't come out until next week.

faqcorner

miforever;12328 said:

Also present in eps 32, 33, 35, 37, 39, 43, 45, 47 and 49. Ep 53 will also hava a Star Break, but it doesn't come out until next week.

wow I was right 0.0'

yea they are in those episodes, but I excluded them from when I was saying all of them, mostly because...he basicly spams the star break too much x_x

Infinity-X

遊んで火災、痛い
My AMV entrant is done, and I am quite pleased with it. But I don't know where to upload it or give it to.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
miforever;12328 said:

Thank you very much! That will be a lot of help.

My AMV entrant is done, and I am quite pleased with it. But I don't know where to upload it or give it to.

That's a good question. Heck, is there any filetype you want it in particular? I totally forgot if that was mentioned.

I've got 18 seconds down; this will either be cool or confusing ^^;

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
Infinity-X;12481 said:

MegaUpload is a good site, as is Sendspace. Also, it'd probably be best to PM your entry to Scipio, rather than posting the link in the forums.

As for file type, I have no idea...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I'd like it as high quality as possible, so a good quality XviD encode would be best.

But if WMM is all you have, a decent quality WMV shouldn't be that bad I guess ^^

MegaUpload, or something similar works. You can PM it to me here on the forums or e-mail me at jkaizer@gmail.com

TuxRug

Retired
If you're using WMM, I suggest you export it to DV-AVI, then run it through MediaCoder. Try different settings. I would use between 800-1200kbps xvid with 128kbps audio.

faqcorner

just a question, because somehow it came up in a video I was making (also Ryuusei no Rockman), but it was an AMV to spread the news of the Anime Club at my school...

somehow there were breaks in it, and I really don't get why at the moment, I guess I'll up to megavideo as version one and linkto it here after I test again....and use MediaCoder to see if it would fix it... so yea...?

EDIT:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=RDYKXHMB

that's where it is....

around the middle until the end there are A LOT...

EDIT2:

apparently it isn't noticable to the other ppl....luckly...