And now Hagaren Gao's AMVs!

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
And now Hagaren Gao's AMVs!

And now for my biggest project yet, one that combines every season, every main Digidestined, Tamer and their Digimon, and many of their best moments. Madness? This isn't madness, this is....

Digital Phenomenon: The Remake

Download availible soon, in both h.246 (Oh, whatever the crap it's called) and avi formats!

---------------
Life's Adventures: Youtube

Life's Adventures: Megaupload DDL

---------------
Bring It On (Youtube) (Digimon Frontier AWESOMENESS XD)

Fullmetal Lane (Anime Expo AMV Contest Finalist!)
(Youtube)

Fullmetal Lane (MegaUpload)

This is a Call (TakatoxJeri, My first Romance vid :-O )
(Youtube)

Hirari: Beleive in Your Soul MU Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DANVICCW

If the nice people at DATS still want to sub one of my AMVs....this would be the one. ^^

---------

Anyway, I'm back! I've uploaded a lot of my older videos on Youtube, so you get to see a lot of new stuff! Well, old new stuff....Windows movie Maker Stuff.....but it's fun to watch notetheless! This will be slowly upladed 'till everything is up.

Digimon AMVs:
Hirari: Believe in Your Soul: Digimon Savers - "Hirari" by Wada Kouji
Still Here: Digimon Tamers - "Still Here" by Johnny Rezeznik
Digital Phenomenon(v2): Digimon Tamers, Frontier, Savers - "Phenomenon" by Thousand Foot Krutch

Kingdom Hearts AMVs:
Vivid: Donald Duck Tribute Kingdom Hearts/KHII - "Vivid" from Final Fantasy: Unlimited

Other Anime:
Oh! Azumanga Daioh! Azumanga Daioh Character Tributes - Misc songs
Eddy Potter and the Philosipher's Stone Fullmetal Alchemist - Harry Potter trailer
Tree TV: Just watch and be surprised ^_^
Anime Overloaded: Misc Anime - "Overload" by Voodoo and Serano
Growing Up: Fullmetal Alchemist, Kingdom Hearts/KHII, Wolf's Rain, - "Speeding Cars" by Imogen Heap
Why?: Yu-Gi-Oh! - "Obsession" by See Saw

Random stuff (beware of stupidity! XD)
So what do you want to play, Masaru?: Digimon Savers
Pointless Kingdom Hearts Edit #1: Kingdom Hearts II
Azumon! Great King Monsters: Azumanga Daioh
Kazu: Digi-Modify!: Digimon Tamers

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hagaren Gao;1279 said:
Hirari is out! I think I have the whole compressing thing kinda down, it looks good....yet I'm not fully happy with it. All well. I'm sure nobody else will complain. I'm really sorry this took so long!

Hirari: Beleive in Your Soul MU Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DANVICCW

If the nice people at DATS still want to sub one of my AMVs....this would be the one. ^^

I hate you! *is jealous* ....sniff...that makes my Believer vid look like crap! Nice comparasion with the other seasons too...but..I didnt see any season 2 gogglehead in there...well except...Touma's part seemd a little fast to me...but that's just me. lol.

:) Very good job.

Damn you and your perfect hearing! >_< XD

Akaku

コード・ブルー
If this is your first AMV then.... yes, it is definitely a good one =D

Cant wait to see what you come up with in the future, and don't be sorry it took so long, perfection takes time, and you certainly perfected it.

This just makes me want to karaoke it... i really liked the contrast between the song and the video, especially the guitar solos part, they seemed really intense.

Keep up the good job, i will certainly be keeping up with your work :)

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Yay you finished the Hirari video.... waaa, it's really good. Awesome job! *w* Absolutely fav'd on Youtube. It'd be awesome if that could get some showings in some anime cons and pimp out Savers goodness :DDDDD

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
So Hagaren, when we going to join up with Pinky and Ally aka Izumi for that Digimon MEP? XD

Btw, link to Hirari on youtube is bad.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Kazemon15;1385 said:
Damn you and your perfect hearing! >_< XD

Don't make me feel bad, dernit!!!! XD

Besides, we keep one-upping each other, so now it's your turn! FINISH FORSAKEN!!!!!!

If this is your first AMV then.... yes, it is definitely a good one =D
Just my first well-compressed one ^^

Cant wait to see what you come up with in the future, and don't be sorry it took so long, perfection takes time, and you certainly perfected it.

This just makes me want to karaoke it... i really liked the contrast between the song and the video, especially the guitar solos part, they seemed really intense.
Those guitar solos are seriously probablly the biggest part of why this took so long! I'd open up Vegas and then kinda stared at it thinking "I really don't wanna do these"...but I finnaly just did it, as you can see. Luckily, it looks nice ^^

If you would karaoke it, then I'd love ya =D

Yay you finished the Hirari video.... waaa, it's really good. Awesome job! *w* Absolutely fav'd on Youtube. It'd be awesome if that could get some showings in some anime cons and pimp out Savers goodness :DDDDD
If I had finished this vid about a month ago, I probablly could have gotten it into an AMV contest at Anime Expo ;_; Savers needs much hyping! Maybe I can send it with my friends to other cons...

Everyone, many, many thanks for your comments, I'm glad you like it! I have the whole project saved, so I plan to release a DVD-raw version sometime in the future (Though this would take a looong time to wait for the raws...). keep an eye out! And if anyone has any prefrence on my next vid, well, I have no idea which to start! Haha.

Again, thanks to much! ><

So Hagaren, when we going to join up with Pinky and Ally aka Izumi for that Digimon MEP? XD

Btw, link to Hirari on youtube is bad.
Whenever you guys say 'let's do it?' lol

Aaand I'm mentally retarded when it comes to those links....

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hagaren Gao;1422 said:
Don't make me feel bad, dernit!!!! XD

Besides, we keep one-upping each other, so now it's your turn! FINISH FORSAKEN!!!!!!

Whenever you guys say 'let's do it?' lol

Aaand I'm mentally retarded when it comes to those links....

lol I am, I am! It's on my list! And don't worry about it...I'll just send you clips of my AMVs so you can tell me if they're synced or not XD

Hmm okay, let's contact Pinky! .....:( except she's hardly on anymore.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Kazemon15;1485 said:
lol I am, I am! It's on my list! And don't worry about it...I'll just send you clips of my AMVs so you can tell me if they're synced or not XD

Hmm okay, let's contact Pinky! .....:( except she's hardly on anymore.
Your videos are always synced anyway :)

I actually see her rather often, and talk to her a lot through email. Ally though, I never see her. And I dodn't even remember the other guy's name >_>

Edit: Hirari youtube link is fixed.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hagaren Gao;1621 said:
Your videos are always synced anyway :)

I actually see her rather often, and talk to her a lot through email. Ally though, I never see her. And I dodn't even remember the other guy's name >_>

Edit: Hirari youtube link is fixed.

I see Ally alot...and I have Ritz's MSN address...^^;;

Twilight_Fox

Wow Hagaren, Hirari sure kicked arse in my eyes. I knew it'd be good and those comparisons with other seasons was a nice touch. *gives cookie*

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Kazemon15;3211 said:
-_-

*sulks because she thinks her videos suck*

*Shoves all of the comments you got on Beleiver in your face* Am I gonna have to beat this self doubt out of you?!

Pojo

Hagaren Gao;3232 said:
*Shoves all of the comments you got on Beleiver in your face* Am I gonna have to beat this self doubt out of you?!

*Tosses Hagaren Gao a confidence stick* Beat this into 'em. :p

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hey, Hagaren, I just got a great idea. Since I did so well on evolution AMVs with the evo songs and you do so well with the opening themes of Digimon Savers...why don't we do that for the rest of the series? For instance, you do AMVs with the openings of Adventure, 02, Tamers and Frontier...while I do an evolution AMV with the evo songs from those seasons? Then we'll have a complete set! lol

We'll work backwards...since we did Savers first, next is Frontier.