Addition to the Art in Albums Rule~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
Rocknote;48320 said:
Chotto Matte! I got the information about only SITE and didn't say anything about FORUM or ALBUM!

This is the proof!

http://windia2.exblog.jp/8016648/#8016648_1

Just stop the deletion temporary and we need to make sure once again from Windia and the others!
Emi got into touch with the artists. Their answers are what we go with.
Unless those same artists tell you personally otherwise and you can prove it, there is no reason to doubt Emi's ability to formulate the question to the artists.

Aside from that, logic at work, a forum is a site. The artist is perfectly clear on the matter.

Rocknote

Banned
Zelsius;48321 said:
Emi got into touch with the artists. Their answers are what we go with.
Unless those same artists tell you personally otherwise and you can prove it, there is no reason to doubt Emi's ability to formulate the question to the artists.

Aside from that, logic at work, a forum is a site. The artist is perfectly clear on the matter.

The site they meant is not the same with the site of a forum.

I had sent a message to them so all I want for now is stop the deletion temporary!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Rocknote.

Okay, you're seriously pissing me off.

Emi has been in contact with these artists, and they asked her to ask any other English webmasters to remove their images from their websites. Emi asked me. This is my website. And so guess what? They're being removed.

Fanart is MADE BY SOMEONE ELSE. They put TIME AND EFFORT into making it. If they don't want it hosted on some random English website, then we need to respect their wishes.

It's the same in the Corporate World. If I make product A and put it on display, I sure the hell don't want Company D making a copy of it and putting it up for display in their showroom. I'll sue Company D for it, since they're taking what is mine and putting it up without my permission.

Some of the artists are fine with putting their art up. They're not on that list. But the ones that are on that list, the art needs to be taken down.

If you don't like that, log-out and don't come back, and we'll delete the pictures in your album ourselves.

This goes for anyone else that has a problem with it. Also, thread CLOSED. This isn't for discussion - this is an announcement of a NEW RULE at DATS, and it's the way things are going to work. Don't like it? Then do what I said earlier and log-out and don't come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.