Zelda manga dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Zelda manga dropped

Due to a copyright claim, we are dropping the series.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and extras that we did.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Afterall this time and scans done, translations done for most part (all fully paid up for) and for this ;_; *sigh* can't say i blame you i know i wouldn't want that hangin over me.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I was hoping for more Zelda, but I guess things like this just happen and people can't do anything about it. But I did enjoy the chapter and extras you guys released. Even though most of it is not released, you guys still put a lot of effort (and money) into it, so I would still like to thank you guys. Thank you for your amazing releases.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Haha, you have no idea how much more effort was put into it...

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
hey i don't get to do anymore yelling at the editors - i don't have anymore projects.
thanks megumi

Devkyu

Wha...?
:confused:.... does this mean they're actually going to release it in America? That I don't have to sit there with a dictionary to find out what the fuck is going on? Or are they just being bastards?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Good Question !

Ah, I enjoyed QCing on it.

Tixer;20450 said:
Dang, now I'm out of a job >.>.

I think DATS can always uses someone who works on their Manga Translations, no matter if Translaot or QCer.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
It was an infraction notice we got - eitherway not risking getting our asses sued (since i was the raw provider as well) it's safer to drop the series, but no nothing to say it's actually going to be released in English.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Whoa, really?

They are usually lenient on this, since people like Tokyopop and Funimation check what fansubs/scanlations are popular to decide what to bring over. I'm surprised they did that, because potentially this could actually hurt their sales, since it's now much less likely to be licensed.

Draco Ryuu

hay if you ever get to restart this one I have all the books that have been published, but there all in Japaneese, I find it fun to try and firure out or make up what the carectures might be saying, manley beacuse I can't read Japaneese. I do have one problem an that is I have no scaner, but if I can help in some other way that's fine by me.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
We won't be re-starting it, i have the book anyhow since i was the raw scanner.

Also please don't revive threads that are dead this was 4 months dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.