Yu-Gi-Oh card game discussion

Hub

Oh. Blue Eyes, huh? They say that Blue Eyes White Dragon gives victory, while Red-Eyes Black Dragon does not give victory, but potential. Blue Eyes has a very high attack and it just gets higher when it evolves to Ultimate and Shinning. While Red-Eyes, grows in power with fusion (Black Skull Dragon, Red-Eyes Meteor Dragon) and evolution (Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, Red-Eyes Metal Dragon, and Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon).
@datsagent17: What kind of deck are you using anyway?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I've found that I really don't groove off high ATK monsters like BEWD. I normally use warriors and equip them with cards to give them adequate attack power. Also makes for killer combos like Mataza the Zapper + Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce + Mage Power.

Fox Knight

Knight Of Neo Space
My Deck revolves around E-Hero Neos and the Neo-Spacians. I got many support cards like Neo Space, Neo Space Pathfinder, E-Hero Prisma, E-Hero Ocean, Neos Alius, NecroShade, Sangan, Ancient Rules, Etc. My deck also has Polymerization and Rainbow Dragon for Rainbow Neos. It's a really good deck.

Hub

PrimoPiccolo;38694 said:
I've found that I really don't groove off high ATK monsters like BEWD. I normally use warriors and equip them with cards to give them adequate attack power. Also makes for killer combos like Mataza the Zapper + Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce + Mage Power.

Yup. That's really a killer combo. That means that Mataza the Zapper can attack 4 times in one battle phase. That's sweet. Now if you think about it, with that combo you can kill your opponent in one turn. Let's say it's your first turn and you have Mataza, Twin Swords, Mage Power, Dark Hole, Heavy Storm and United we stand in your hand. Activate Dark hole to destroy your opponent's monster then use Heavy Storm to destroy all magic/traps he/she set. Then summon Mataza and equip him with Twin Swords,Mage Power and United we stand. His attack will reach 2600 x4. Neat combo, no?:D

PrimoPiccolo

Yeah, United We Stand is another of my favorite cards. I normally like to use that one in conjunction with Marauding Captain, so that I'll instantly have at least two monsters on the field and if MC's powered up enough, by his effect none of my monsters can be destroyed in battle that turn. ^^

misthero

meh you still use Dark Hole? :| another somewhat safe combo for me (used it on Sparhawk)
Future Fusion + Harpie's Feather Duster(I know it's banned but he was using a deck with banned cards (i play by advanced rules but... if it goes over the line i have to keep my deck in with his)) + All of my machine monster.
Then i use Overload Fusion to summon Chimera Tech Overdragon... last i used that it had 12800 ATK... and Sparhawk had Luster Dragon out in attack position (1900 ATK).. he had like 9000 LP.
if he had any other monsters out... Chimera Tech Overdragon would eat them all. (since it can attack more than once depending on how much machine monsters you threw out to summon it.) it was barely to be used on his God Cards if he was able to summon all 3 of them out.

PrimoPiccolo

misthero said:
meh you still use Dark Hole? :|
Yeah, I don't keep that one in my deck mostly because I normally have monsters on the field, and I'm not a sac kind of guy if I can help it.

I much prefer clearing the field with Mirror Force, or if I only have the one monster out, Torrential Tribute chained with Call of the Haunted.

misthero

hmm Mirror Force is limited to one... Radiant Mirror Force isnt... (I have a stockpile of at least 2 of that since most people i encounter are special summon addicts.)

Hub

Hmm... Never thought of that. Use Chimera Tech OverDragon with Future Fusion. That'll be a killer combo. I know. Maybe I should make a Yu-Gi-Oh! puzzle thread. Anyone know where to post it?

misthero

Angelwolf : pretty simple... here's a list
Yugioh-online -> Online game where you have to work for duels and cards
yugioh virtual desktop -> another yugioh game, but it's more open
buy an NDS and any yugioh game (Championship 2008 or GX) -> meh. :)

Future Fusion works as a double bladed sword normally (wait time and all unless you've got a REALLY good defense)... but combined with proper cards it becomes really powerful. Chimera Tech Overdragon is just one of them.

misthero

@ primopiccolo : hmm they have updated cards... i'm just waiting for YVD X which fixes the bugs and adds the newer cards. also Tag Duels might be usable.

@ Hub : Search Google for yugioh-online . Search Ebay or your nearest stores for an NDS and accessories, and games. YVD is found here http://www.xerocreative.com/